DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 85 of 110 First ... 3575838485868795 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by NoizDot View Post
    Starting a couple weeks ago, all of my players are getting hit with "Non-Proficient" penalties for all their attacks (-4) so they have to manually add a +4 for all attacks
    Our group had to remove and re-add each proficency to fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Our group had to remove and re-add each proficency to fix the issue.
    Its was stated in the release notes that this would need to be done to update characters.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post455723
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I posted a Starfinder bug that is only occurring in FGU. Here is the link https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d-PC-starships
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Last edited by madman; December 10th, 2019 at 06:24.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

My whole group upgraded to the 12/26/19 update and we are getting script errors when we try drag in LEVELS on various class types. I tried clicking UPDATE ALL in the upper level of CLASSES and received the same script error they do. Any thoughts?

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:70: attempt to index local 'sClass' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by madchappy View Post
    My whole group upgraded to the 12/26/19 update and we are getting script errors when we try drag in LEVELS on various class types. I tried clicking UPDATE ALL in the upper level of CLASSES and received the same script error they do. Any thoughts?

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:70: attempt to index local 'sClass' (a nil value)
    We have pushed a quick update that fixed this error. one of the files did not update correct.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    We have pushed a quick update that fixed this error. one of the files did not update correct.

Thank you!! Oh we have also noticed the last few sessions the party cannot drag things from their character sheet into the party sheet. Not sure if this was changed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by madchappy View Post
    Thank you!! Oh we have also noticed the last few sessions the party cannot drag things from their character sheet into the party sheet. Not sure if this was changed or not.
    This is verified, I will look into it.

Its a Client issue only, the GM can drg from the Character Sheet to the PS.
    So if its important until I get it updated just have the GM drag it.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

We were unable to roll for initiative tonight, as GM I had to manual add initiative all night. Also, as GM could not drag target selection onto targets in combat tracker without a script error. Could use CONTROL and click to add target.

Had a strange issue with video, if anyone has any suggestions, every time I went into unmask a map I lost my windows in Fantasy Grounds except my mouse pointed stayed with the eyeball pointer. I have my video card already set at dedicated for FG.

Thank you.

Was this using the Ship Combat Extension and what version of the extension if so? Were these PC/NPCs or ships if using the extension?

Thread Information