Starfinder Playlist
Page 83 of 110 First ... 3373818283848593 ... Last
    Something I just noticed recently when you clear all initiatives it doesn't reset the round to 1 and clear the turn, it just simply removes initiative roll values. It doesn't work like 5E ruleset does, is there a way to reset the CT?
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

I created a Soldier with Blitz ability and then dragged the class feature Rapid Response to the Class abilities section. This should have give +4 to initiative and +10 to move but it did not do this.

I also noticed that the character was automatically given a feat but that does not happen until Level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I created a Soldier with Blitz ability and then dragged the class feature Rapid Response to the Class abilities section. This should have give +4 to initiative and +10 to move but it did not do this.

I also noticed that the character was automatically given a feat but that does not happen until Level 2
    You gain a feat at first level by default. Humans gain a bonus one.

A lot of the class features and feats still need to be automated, and we're working on them as fast as we can.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    Something I just noticed recently when you clear all initiatives it doesn't reset the round to 1 and clear the turn, it just simply removes initiative roll values. It doesn't work like 5E ruleset does, is there a way to reset the CT?
    Shouldn't have been that way. I've got a fix coming in v1.2.2
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I seem to be getting a -4 modifier for entangled condition instead of -2.

Quote Originally Posted by IsThatAllUGot View Post
    I seem to be getting a -4 modifier for entangled condition instead of -2.
    I'm getting -2 with the Entangled condition. Could you be experiencing another condition or something? Can you send a copy of your campaign and steps to reproduce?
    aka Laendra

Just finished a game session an observed a damage calculation issue. When I rolled a crit (nat 20) it did not double my successful Trick Attack damage. I was surprised when I didn't get a "shower" of dice for the damage roll. Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Just finished a game session an observed a damage calculation issue. When I rolled a crit (nat 20) it did not double my successful Trick Attack damage. I was surprised when I didn't get a "shower" of dice for the damage roll. Please advise.
    We have that on the issues list- Until we get it fixed just roll your Trick attack Damage again.

But as a Side note a natural 20 is not always a [Crit Hit]. If the total roll exceeds the targets EAC or KAC then its a [CRIT] if lower it should be just report [AUTOMATIC HIT] (which just does normal damage).
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

@All,
    Good Morning, with the current status of FG to help us answer when your reporting a bug please include what your running
    --FGC or FGU
    --If FGC are you on Live or Test server.
    --What SFRPG Revision is reported in chat.
    This information lets us know where to look and how we need to set up to verify the issue.

Thank You
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Please note...if you are running Fantasy Grounds Unity, ALL bug reports should remain in the Playtest forums for now.
    aka Laendra

Thread Information