DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 88 of 110 First ... 3878868788899098 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Odd, it should just apply to the same things that Armor Checks apply to...
    Encumbrance Bug.JPGEncumbrance Bug 2.JPG

First pic is encumbrance on, second encumbrance off.

Quote Originally Posted by Serv View Post
    Encumbrance Bug.JPGEncumbrance Bug 2.JPG

First pic is encumbrance on, second encumbrance off.
    Oh, I wasn't doubting you...just find it odd since it was only supposed to apply to the same thing as Armor Checks...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Stupid Question: Is the companion sheet not finished? Because I can't edit Race, Size, Type, Subtype, Offense, Skills, Special Abilities or Ownership even though I am the GM.
    Please disregard, it just doesn't work quite how I thought it worked. I expected something more like an NPC record and obviously hadn't watched the video on it.

EDIT 2: Minor bug - as GM I have to load the player's version of Alien Archive 3 to see the PC/Companion races.
    Last edited by Transbot9; February 2nd, 2020 at 11:00.

Resilient Boots from Alien Archive 1 are not showing up in item searches but it shows up in the item template list under AA1.Jacket.JPG

Looks like all the craftable items from AA p79 were incorrectly setup as templates instead of items.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

As of today update. Looks like a lot of bonuses are not applying correctly. The operative fee bonuses they get look broken among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by qwiksilver711 View Post
    As of today update. Looks like a lot of bonuses are not applying correctly. The operative fee bonuses they get look broken among other things.
    Operative free skills are selective now. Go to edit skill and use the select box to select your free skills.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

We just bought the Character Operations Manual, and the Genetics Field of Study for the Biohacker Class is missing. Any idea when it will be included?

Quote Originally Posted by jurisfiction View Post
    We just bought the Character Operations Manual, and the Genetics Field of Study for the Biohacker Class is missing. Any idea when it will be included?
    Looking now
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

So it looks like it is present, it just wasn't popping up in the initial auto-menu when you drag and drop the class into a new character. You can still find it in the class info in libraries and drop it manually

Thread Information