DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Starfinder Ruleset Official Products bug Reports

Please add any items here that you find for any official content.

The initial releases will include the Ruleset and Core Rulebook along with add-ons for the Alien Archive, Dead Suns AP1, Dead Suns AP 2, Dead Suns AP3.

Known Issues at release or prior to release:
    1. Ruleset: Starship functionality is not 100% complete. This will change as we go and will include an additional combat tracker and other functionality. Will be added in Version 1.1.
    2. Alien Archive - still working on tokens. Dragons are missing and need the various templates for each. Adding Weapons, Armor and Magic Items. This may go Early Access or may hold until complete.
    3. Dead Suns - Starships need to be added. These should be added in a basic form for version 1.0 and will be updated again for version 1.1 compatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Please add any items here that you find for any official content.

The initial releases will include the Ruleset and Core Rulebook along with add-ons for the Alien Archive, Dead Suns AP1, Dead Suns AP 2, Dead Suns AP3.

Known Issues at release or prior to release:
    1. Ruleset: Starship functionality is not 100% complete. This will change as we go and will include an additional combat tracker and other functionality. Will be added in Version 1.1.
    2. Alien Archive - still working on tokens. Dragons are missing and need the various templates for each. Adding Weapons, Armor and Magic Items. This may go Early Access or may hold until complete.
    3. Dead Suns - Starships need to be added. These should be added in a basic form for version 1.0 and will be updated again for version 1.1 compatibility.
    Wow that means it's about to drop on the store?

Awesome stuff Doug

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Wow that means it's about to drop on the store?

Awesome stuff Doug
    It's being submitted to Paizo for review. It's a big module with lots of stuff, so we don't have a hard timeline for how quickly it will be approved - or if there will be any required fixes and updates from that review. In the past, they've been pretty quick.

@DDavison Thank you so much for all your hard work on these. I'm eager to pick up all of them as soon as they are live!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Blog Entries
    Thankfully, most of the hard work is being done by the amazing team of people below:

Zeph Ponos (Zeus)
    Russell Campbell (Samarex)
    Danny Stratton
    James Holloway (Lokiare)
    John (Moon Wizard) and me for some support.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Thankfully, most of the hard work is being done by the amazing team of people below:

Zeph Ponos (Zeus)
    Russell Campbell (Samarex)
    Danny Stratton
    James Holloway (Lokiare)
    John (Moon Wizard) and me for some support.
    Much love to you all. I can't wait to enjoy the fruits of your labors!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

Exciting. Can't wait for it. How soon for the AP to be translated?

Will it be a discount for the whole bundle? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
    Will it be a discount for the whole bundle? Thank you
    That would be awesome. I'd buy the whole bundle at once if there were!
    A.J.

Thread Information