FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP D&D 5e - Sunless Citadel - Noobs welcome

Starting a new campaign

I am relatively new to Fantasy Grounds, but I have been DMing since 1980. I am looking to get some players for a regular Monday evening (7:00 pm EST) game, so we can work out the kinks and learn FG together. I have the full Ultimate license and all of the 5e material.

We will start off with the Sunless Citadel, which is a good intro for new players and go from there.

The calendar link is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2945

wingspan99
    wingspan99 (-5)#9441 on Discord
    Last edited by wingspan99; January 29th, 2018 at 23:18.

I just bought the game and would love to learn it but I fear I would only frustrate anyone that would potentially join due to the fact that I've never played any of the sets.

The whole point of running this is to run it as an intro for all involved. I started a game with my regular tabletop group over the weekend and it ran smoothly, despite the fact that nobody owned FG but me.

well I'd very much like to play and hopefully I wont be too much of a hindrance.

Sure thing. Go to the calendar. You'll need Discord for voice.

I would like to join. I haven't played since the 80s, but I'm looking to start again. I am in CST so the game would start at 6 for me. That would be fine most of the time, but there might be the occasion that I will be late. If that is ok then I would like to join.

I've been playing D&D for quite a while and I'm pretty familiar with Fantasy Grounds. I've been DMing and/or playing in a weekly game through FG for years. When are you looking to start playing?

Darn, I'm missing your first start session.... I just applied to the game and hopefully you still have room.
    I'm an old school RPG'er that has been out of it since around 3.5 but I am confident that i can catch up on the 5e rules without much problem.
    I'm also new to FG but i have taken several classes at the college and think I am catching on quickly.
    Hopefully you have room still and are monitoring the forums. I'll be watching incase you see this msg and respond.
    Thanks!

MBK aka N01Special

Thread Information