5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Campaign 5E homebrew UTC+11 Sundays 3-5 players wanted

Hi All,

I am planning on trying my hand at writing a campaign. It is in the early stages at this point but I have some ideas of what story I am hoping to tell. I currently have 1 player interested and am looking to round out the roster with anywhere from 3 to 5 others to make for a party of up to 6 people. It is still going to take me a little while to prep everything so we probably won't start until sometime in March but I was wanting to find out if there is any interest. The aim is to play every second Sunday from around 2pm for about 4 hours each session. Times are currently in UTC+11 (AEDT) as I currently live in Sydney, Australia as does my player.

If we get a solid group of people I would like to get everyone together so you can all discuss class ideas as well as back stories so I can add some of your characters motivations and desires into the campaign. I would like a more mature group of people (no one under 25) and the preference is for people who have some experience playing before, but if you are new I am happy to have you along as long as you are dedicated to getting up to speed and reading everything you need to. I also own the ultimate license to FG as well as all the materials needed to set everything up so I don't expect you to purchase anything. I am also happy to leave a server running so you can read books and create test or practice characters anytime you want.

If you are interested please let me know.

Hi interested to join, please keep me in the loop. I am on CST.

Then the game would be about 7pm Sat for you darellsison. What system are you going to use?
    Ultimate License

Hi Darellsison,

The preference is to have people on close to the same time zone so I wan hoping for people in New Zealand or Australia. The time difference makes it difficult to talk about ideas or make lasting friendships. Not to exclude you but from my experience organising online games where there is little planning and prep that needs to go into it is hard enough to get people online at the same time when all I have to worry about is one time zone let alone 2 or more.

Ahoggya, I posted in the title of the thread that it would be 5th edition (5E).

Hey Laucian,

I'm also in Sydney and would be interested in joining. I'm a fairly new player though, if that will be a hindrance.

Let me know what info you'd need.

Thanks.

Hi One2

You are more than welcome. I am happy to work with new players. The more people that get in on it the better the community. The only caveat is that you for certain have to want to be in for the long haul. If that's not a problem I'll note you down as player #2. Once we have the starts of a party (about 4 people) I want to get everyone in a discord channel so you can talk about classes you might want to play and party structure etc. I will fire up a FG server tomorrow that I will try to leave open so people can read the books etc for those in the party that don't have them already.

Excellent, sounds good. I'm also in the filthy pig tavern discord if needed for anything.

Awesome. I posted the advertisement for this game in there today as well. I am hoping we can run everything through there for the game as it will give people access to additional resources with the community there too.

Apologies, I didn't take note of the frequency of your sessions. I have a preference to weekly games, otherwise things go far too slow for my liking. Please ignore the previous post for my interest, as I will put my hand down for it unless this changes.
    Last edited by Teknykk; January 27th, 2018 at 01:18.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Not a problem Teknykk I understand completely.

Thread Information