FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    New Version out. This new version has 8 new wizard schools (Defiled, Awaiting, Darkness, Purity, Re-composition, Stones, Tacticians, and Weaving) and a player cheat sheet that describes the 8 most common movements, 15 most common actions, 3 most common bonus actions, 2 most common interactions with objects, 5 miscellaneous categories and 2 assistants for pc point creation (1 rolls 1296 sided die to simulate rolling 4d6 and dropping lowest, the other gives the 3 most common point buy setups).

I created a vote section for splitting the engine apart with 5e content separate from the coreRPG stuff, but so far no one has voted for it. If you want me to invest time in this please vote it up https://incarnategaming.github.io/vo...sNextProjects/. If you don't want me investing time on this project, please vote up or submit new ideas of what you do want me doing. Thank you guys for all of the support and advice on this project.

Voted! Thanks, ProNobis.

Just posted a new version with a bunch of small tweaks, and with effect coding fixed for concentration spells.

Another version is up.
    It contains 2 pregenerated characters of each class for both level 1 and 3. Numerous other fixes. Added predone coding for Wildshapes and Polymorph including a way to change your statistics to match that of the monster as well as giving temporary hit points for the transformation and having ready to access attacks.
    This version is remarkably stable and I do not plan on doing any more changes until after fg-con. The lead vote for future content is to split the Incarnate Engine into two parts. 1) Incarnate-Foundation will be CoreRPG 2) Incarnate-5eExpansion will have the 5e dependent content.
    What do you guys want to see in each? Where do I draw the lines of separation? What should I call the two sections, I'm not a huge fan of those names.
    Last edited by ProNobis; January 17th, 2019 at 13:20.

Hi, ProNobis. I wanted to check in with you to see if this been updated any further since April of last year. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    Hi, ProNobis. I wanted to check in with you to see if this been updated any further since April of last year. Thanks!
    I tend to release about 3 new versions per month. You can check the status of the project here: https://www.incarnategamingllc.com/demo/
    The project is very very large by this time, but is not currently compatible with Fantasy Grounds. My attempts to get "authorized" (as required to by paragraph 5 of FG's Eula https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sy_grounds_faq to be able to sell content) was stone walled and I eventually changed to releasing an e-book version (which has been approved copyright status by the Library of Congress) and optimizing my content for execution within a rival VTT. I still like FG and would be willing to release versions compatible with it if Smiteworks becomes willing to "authorize" me. For now I will honor their wishes and publish elsewhere.

Hi, I get 404 on all your links

I don’t think any of this is still available as per the post above yours.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Site can't be reached, any way to directly get hold of the files? Looks really useful for me here.

Thread Information