FG Spreadshirt Swag

5e FG Effects Question - Multiplication?

I am trying to code an effect for a custom ability for my players cleric. Essentially, they get temporary health equal to 5 times their Cleric level. I've just made a TEMP health effect with 10 for the moment as their level is 2, is there a way I can add multiplication into an effect in the same way it can add or subtract statistics? I do see that it can read a players level so I am curious if it is possible.

Blog Entries
    No, but you can use class levels (or total levels?).

If you look at the effect for Paladin lay on hands, it handles multiplication by having multiple lines of dice/damage (for each class level).

Not sure where the effect originally came from (Complete Paladin Package?) but I use it in the free pre-gens I posted on the DMsGuild.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The next version (v3.3.4) will add a multiplier option for stats/levels used in damage/heal actions.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The next version (v3.3.4) will add a multiplier option for stats/levels used in damage/heal actions.

Regards,
    JPG
    You mean something like "Level d6" damage will be a option on damage/heal spells? Great I've not had chance to poke at 3.3.4 other than to run some of the extensions through it to make sure they still work.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

It doesn’t do dice multiples, but it does support modifier multiples (ability bonus, level, prof, or class level)

Regards,
    JPG

Arthreas,

I'm doing something similar with dwarf weapon master. He has a feature call Adrenaline that lets him gain temp hit points once a combat for double his weapon master level (see attached screenshot). For your effect you would just need 1 "heal" line and put your 5 extra points in the Bonus field.

healing per level.JPG

Thread Information