5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

A Letter To Say Greetings!

I could not believe my eyes when I seen how long Fantasy Grounds has been around. I have looked several times for something exactly like this and whether I was typing in the wrong searches or just looking at the wrong places I only came up with the same result. OpenRPG And....well I disliked it. I wanted something that felt like I was playing the p&p game and not a video game with cheap graphics. Thank you Smite! This is exactly what I have wanted!!!!!!

-Majik

P.S. Add sound effect abilities =)

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    P.S. Add sound effect abilities =)
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Fantasy Grounds Majik.

I too would love to hear those cyber dice clatter across the cyber table top
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Welcome!

And welcome to the old 'sound vs no sound' fight.

rv

Many greetings Majik. FG rocks, but still needs "attention" in the traditional channels. For reasons that I can conclude are based mainly on price point, other utilities seem to better FG in volume.

Anyways, welcome to the party.

Bjorn
    --
    Delenda est Audio

Welcome... Hope to see you around!

(no real opinion on the sound thing... it'd be cool but there is a lot more I'd like to see prioritized before sound).
    Murder at Avedon Hill - Official site for novel being released February, 2007 (podcast release also begins February, 2007)
    Four Ugly Monsters - Honorary Monster, ret.

Just out of curiosity, Majik, what searches were you using? There's 15-20 virtual tapletop programs out there, but I agree, many suffer from cheap graphics syndrome.
    MapForge battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X

Searches

My main searches I did were like on download.com. It's been about 5-6 months since I searched for it before, til now when I found it. I'm just glad to be here! I had gave up on finding a group to play with locally so I traded my books in for some cash so I could buy a few other items in life. But now I am on a spending spree to get all my books back LOL. Thanks for the hellos. I'll be searching the calendar for a game in my area EST.

-Majik

Thread Information