STAR TREK 2d20

Question about using purchased items outside of FG

I was wondering if I'd somehow be able to view for example the players handbook that I have access to in fantasy grounds, outside of fantasy grounds. Haven't been able to find a way as of yet so I thought I'd ask here. Is there a way to view them as a text file or a pdf or something that comes along with the purchase or are the purchases made on fantasy grounds exclusive to the fantasy ground program?
    I'd really like to be able to read through the phb on my tablet rather than have to sit by my pc to read it.

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    Nope.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

If you were playing pathfinder, you would have a free pdf to go along with it, but not WotC. Oh, well....

Ditch Warlocks of the Coast and get into Pathfinder by Paizo, they have a much more 21st Century Business model that fits better with the electronic market, Pathfinder is basically D&D v3.75, it does alot with the d20 system. Warlocks of the Coast lost me and all my gaming buddies with that atrocity that they called 4th edition (hence Warlock (oathbreaker), and though I hear 5th corrects the Dungheap that they created with the Spellplague, I simply can't trust them anymore. Further more, 5th Ed has no electronic book format, and as a one armed gamer, PDFs make all the difference to me and Paizo provides the pdf with each online purchase whether that is a book from their website (of which there are literally hundreds to choose from for Pathfinder), or and e-mod for Fantasy Grounds. In other words if you buy the official Pathfinder Module for FG, you get given the PDF, it you buy the Advanced Player's Guide, they give you the PDF, further, if you already own the official PDF (they are watermarked with your name), downloaded from Paizo.com, they knock the price of the PDF off the purchase price of the FG module. Win-win. I got the Core Rulebook (Which is PHB and DMG combined), The Players Guide and Ultimate Magic in a Humble Bundle of Pathfinder books, that I think I paid 65 cents a book for and when I bought the Hardcovers, they knocked the price of the PDFs off and when I bought the FG modules for those books, SmiteWorks dropped 29.97 off the price for the 3 books, I got a similar deal when I bought Bestiary 1 and 4 (and I think 2, but I'd have to check), though I paid 9.99 for each of the PDFs (not exactly true, they came with my Hardcovers), but SW still knocked off the cover price, the price of the PDFs.

Anyway this is probably a TLR but I am seriously impressed with Paizo and SmiteWorks forward thinking

Thread Information