DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Searching for an old PDF file

Hi guys!

I'm looking for an old PDF file containing the (forthcore) adventure "Revenge of the Iron Lich", published by save-versus-death in 2011. Back then it was free for download. I have a printed out version of it on paper, but I wanted to get it into FG and it would be a LOT easier if I had a PDF. Although it would take me some time, the text I could just type. But the maps seem kind of difficult for me to recreate from scratch.
    Does anyone know anyone who still has that as PDF, please PM me.
    Does anyone know where I could download it, please feel free to post a link here.

PLAN B:
    Does anyone have advice on how to best create a good map (for complete beginners in that area)?

Regards, Llyle
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

The top search result when I googled "revenge of the iron lich": https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...-the-Iron-Lich

It comes with 2 JPG maps. They're a little bigger than the FG recommended size (2048x2048) so you'll want to reduce those a bit.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Llyle View Post
    PLAN B:
    Does anyone have advice on how to best create a good map (for complete beginners in that area)?

Regards, Llyle
    If you do a site search from the link above for "map making software summary" you will find a very good post that might help in the future if you want to make your own maps.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The top search result when I googled "revenge of the iron lich": https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...-the-Iron-Lich

It comes with 2 JPG maps. They're a little bigger than the FG recommended size (2048x2048) so you'll want to reduce those a bit.
    That's the first one I checked as well and it always gave me an error message saying I have nothing in my cart after I added it. Is there some trick to download it?
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    If you do a site search from the link above for "map making software summary" you will find a very good post that might help in the future if you want to make your own maps.
    Thanks, I'll remember that!
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Llyle View Post
    That's the first one I checked as well and it always gave me an error message saying I have nothing in my cart after I added it. Is there some trick to download it?
    Try a different web browser or clear your browser cache and cookies.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Try a different web browser or clear your browser cache and cookies.
    Ah, that helped! Now it works fine for me, too, thank you guys!
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Thread Information