Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

White Plume Mountain Revised: Sundays@12:00pm-4:00pm (GMT-8)

I am putting out a call to all players who wish to traverse this classic module in its revised 3.5e format!

I will run this adventure as long as there is interest in it, so if you don't get into the first group hang in there and you'll be in a future one. I estimate this adventure to complete in no more than three sessions per group (assuming everyone is familiar with the software of course...).

This adventure brings back a lot of good memories for me, and I am very excited to be running the updated version for you. I know there are a lot of gamers out there that, like me, played the original over two decades ago and would love a chance to go after Blackrazor again.

I can be found in the #FantasyGrounds chatroom on irc.worldgamers.net if you would like to chat about upcoming sessions, or anything else Fantasy Grounds related.

See you in the dungeon!!
    Last edited by Cypher; March 21st, 2006 at 22:04.

This is one of 2 modules that radiate the most nostalgic feelings for me. "White Plume Mountain" and "Keep on the Borderlands" are my all time favorite modules. "KotB" was my first experience into the D&D world. It was way back in the early 80s before I was in double digits myself and the son of one of my dad's employees stayed the night and we played most of the night. I still have the books he gave me. As they say, the rest is history.

I am looking forward to see how the new weapon mod works on these classic and well-known items. I am also looking forward to seeing my favorite module in play again. It has been too long, and my local DM has our group entrenched in "The Age of Worms" (which is done in a very classic style and is a blast!) and it will be a long time before we can get into WPM without special sessions. I will have a character posted as soon as I can.

Ok, I have my character done. I have yet to get it converted into FG, this is the char sheet from eTools.

https://www.ghoulgamers.com/chars/Rylar_FG.html

I took 1 spell from Complete Adventurer, as you will see in the spell list. The page number is listed next to it. I also used a Vest of Resistance +1 instead of a cloak. This is also from Complete Adventurer. I can change them, if need be.

Thanks for getting me your character deckyon.

Our first session is scheduled for April 2, 2006, but we still need players so if you're interested in taking part (and can commit to about 3 sessions) then please head on over to the campaign calendar and sign up.

I may join, I am pretty sure I have those days open.
    What ruleset will you be using? The one that comes with FG or the d20-SRD?

Jozan,

I use the d20-SRD, and you are more than welcome to join us. The first party currently consists of a human ranger and a dwarven cleric. I'll post character creation guidelines here because you can't see the GM announcement unless you sign up for the game. Creation rules may help people decide if this adventure is for them or not...

We'll be playing D&D 3.5, using the core books and the complete series of books.

Creation Guidelines:

Alignment: No evil sorry.
    Point Buy: 28 pts.
    Experience: 21,000 pts. (any user created items use xp from this pool).
    Funds: 19,000 gp
    Max Item Cost: 9000 gp

Spend no more than 3000gp on consumable magic.

Ok. I just rolled up a 7th level Human Fighter, I applied as player at your calendar.

You can view my character here, let me know if you require any changes.

Thanks!

After a cursory check the only thing that stands out is that you forgot to take your ability increase at level 4.

Character looks good.

Ok thanks.

Inaugural Party

We have our first party of adventurers to take on the mountain! If playing in this adventure interests you, then please continue to sign up at the calendar. I will run a second group after party #1 finishes.

Party #1: guderien, deckyon, Jozan, Tambryn.

Session #1: Sunday, April 2, 2006 @12:00pm

Results: <stay tuned...>

Thread Information