DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Official Pathfinder modules - feedback requested

There is someone over on Paizo.com asking for reviews on the official contents we've put together. If you don't mind sharing your views on it, please consider hopping over and letting them know your thoughts - good or bad.

https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2uty6?G...en-released-on

Blog Entries
    Sounds like at least in that one persons viewpoint they were surprised that the availability of official PF stuff wasn't very well known or talked up over there. Not only does it seem to be an opportunity to provide opinions, but to also accelerate getting the word out about FG and PF's support on FG.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just posted! The FG platform deserves all the recognition and support it can get!!

I've commented on that thread, too.

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone.

I brought it up with Tonya Worldrige in an email and she seems she would like to see more support. I am also getting up with Jesse who is the PFS online agent. We are all trying to get the PF side of the ball rolling. We all want to see the community embrace the VTT.

Blog Entries
    Kind of surprised they aren't making more of an effort at internal promotion to the people who frequent their forums.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLGORE View Post
    I brought it up with Tonya Worldrige in an email and she seems she would like to see more support. I am also getting up with Jesse who is the PFS online agent. We are all trying to get the PF side of the ball rolling. We all want to see the community embrace the VTT.
    Thanks KILLGORE.

Just posted now.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

I also added a brief word on the subject. I really like FG and I chose it over R20 for a reason. I am biased, but hey, thats my choice and I stick to it!

Thread Information