DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    Is there any for animals or insects like centipedes, millipedes, scorpions, sharks, etc?

Updated to work with new Minis Gallery homepage. (Also, the site is now up to 4,265 minis)

Thank you for the update, valeros!

Thank you once again for sharing this
    Big Hugs.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Running UPDATE on the Mini's application caused it to crash after it tries to update the XML file with the list of all the available minis. (which then leaves you without an XML file anymore).

Looks like a 404 URL error.

UpdateError.png

Quote Originally Posted by kirklandone View Post
    Running UPDATE on the Mini's application caused it to crash after it tries to update the XML file with the list of all the available minis. (which then leaves you without an XML file anymore).

Looks like a 404 URL error.

UpdateError.png
    I don't get the error, but I do end up with a blank XML file. Replace it with the one from the ZIP in post #1 and don't update, just select what you want to download.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I also get the error when I try to update. I'll take your advice and just not update, but I thought you'd want to know.

I fixed the application.

Up to 4400 tokens.

It currently misses some that do not follow the normal convention of the other pages like "Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game" or "Role 4 Initiative Miniatures"

Is there any for animals or insects like centipedes, millipedes, scorpions, sharks, etc?
    These is a search function on the tool above the list of tokens.

centipede -> 2 tokens
    millipede -> no tokens
    scorpion -> 7 tokens
    shark -> 3 tokens

Question answered (selectable when loading campain, just not when loading Manage characters) Ran the .exe, selected minis, created .mod, but mod is not selectable from within FG. Simply doesn't show up when click on the library's mod button (verified is in folder with rest of mods). Am very new to FG... did I miss something?

Tried again, noticed the following errors while program was loading minis:
    ReadHtml Error on: pathfinderminis.com/gallery13.jpg.htm: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    Reading set: Encounter Set: Red Dragon Evolution
    ReadHtml Error on: pathfinderminis.com/gallery12.jpg.htm: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    Reading set: Encounter Set: White Dragon Evolution
    ReadHtml Error on: pathfinderminis.com/gallery8.jpg.htm: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    Reading set: Encounter Set: Champions of Evil
    ReadHtml Error on: pathfinderminis.com/gallery4.jpg.htm: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    Reading set: Builder Set: Undead Horde
    ReadHtml Error on: pathfinderminis.com/gallery9.jpg.htm: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    Reading set: Builder Set: We Be Goblins
    ReadHtml Error on: pathfinderminis.com/gallery6.jpg.htm: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    Reading set: Beginner Box Heroes
    ReadHtml Error on: pathfinderminis.com/gallery1.jpg.htm: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Attempted to create another module and every mini selected encountered a write error during creation. Mod failed to create
    Last edited by Shalrath42; April 4th, 2019 at 18:57. Reason: additional info & removed http info to prevent triggering url limit. and to provide found answer

Thread Information