STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Mini's Gallery, thousands of D&D, Star Wars, etc. tokens to module or tokens bag

Utility to download the miniature images from the "Mini's Gallery" site as tokens for use in Fantasy Grounds. Selected tokens can be downloaded as a module or to the Fantasy Grounds tokens folder.

Automatically resizes tokens based on size specified on site:
    large x2
    huge x3
    gargantuan x4
    colossal x6
    everything else (medium, small, etc.) x1

Requires .NET Core 3.1 or later
    (I tried to make a version that included the required .NET files to make it easier but then the executable is too large to load on this forum.)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by valeros; October 25th, 2020 at 16:51.

Blog Entries
    Everyone please remember, do not load them all into your shared tokens directory. You will crash your players client Make token modules and only load in FG the ones you need.

Thanks for posting this valeros, I look forward to using this

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You can, but you do not need to download everything. A few sample cases:

1) Need a blue dragon token real fast?
    Search for "blue dragon".
    There are 9. Not sure which one you want? Click on "Preview".
    Double-click the one you want and it is now in your GM tokens folder (or shared folder if you selected that before double-clicking.)

2) Need tokens for "Tomb of Annihilation"? Buy the Fantasy Grounds module! Alternatively:
    Click "+" next to "Dungeons & Dragons".
    Click "+" next to "Icons of the Realm".
    Click the check mark for "Tomb of Annihilation"
    Type "Tomb of Annihilation" as the module name.
    Uncheck "Sets as token bags" since it is only a few tokens and you want them together.
    Click "Download Selected As Module".
    Now you have a "Tomb of Annihilation" token module next time you restart Fantasy Grounds.

3) Want all the old D&D minis as tokens?
    Click "+" next to "Dungeons & Dragons".
    Click the check mark for "D&D Miniatures".
    Type "D&D Minis" as the module name.
    Leave the "Sets as token bags" checked since it is a lot of tokens and they will be automatically organized into token bags (Harbinger, Dragoneye, etc.))
    Click "Download Selected As Module".
    Now you have a "D&D Minis" token module next time you restart Fantasy Grounds.

4) Need a group of Stormtroopers right now?
    Search for "stormtrooper".
    Uncheck "Sets as token bags" since it is only a few tokens and you want them together.
    Click "Download to Selected Folder" and you immediately have a group of Stormtrooper tokens in your GM tokens folder (or shared folder if you selected that first.)
    Last edited by valeros; January 22nd, 2018 at 01:27.

This should be stickied somewhere

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthbel View Post
    Norton says itīs infected
    My experience with Norton that it does not like any executable that downloads files from the internet to your computer unless it has been explicitly validated by Norton. Which this application will never become.

Your choice whether to trust any application downloaded from the internet.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Norton flagged it for me saying it wasn't trusted, rather than it was infected. However, that said, there's a good chance of this being flagged as it connects to the Internet to download the token art, which gets flagged by a lot of security apps.

Either whitelist the app, or restore it once it's quarantined.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Luthbel View Post
    Norton says itīs infected
    Virtually every program I have loaded here (4E Parser, Map align, previous versions of this tool, etc.) has been flagged as a virus to someone. Try checking on https://www.virustotal.com. None of the 66 engines detect this as being a virus. Various items can cause the program to be considered a virus: not signed, no installer, info in AssemblyInfo.cs, downloading files, all the way down to using the File.Exists method. And some virus engines mark everything as a virus until enough people say it is good.

So while I can say as the author that I know it is not a virus, as LordEntrails says it is your choice to trust or not.
    Last edited by valeros; January 23rd, 2018 at 00:49.

I am not seeing the option to download, or that anything is attached?
    It displays a 'paperclip' and the words "Attached File" but what am I missing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DM Veitch View Post
    I am not seeing the option to download, or that anything is attached?
    It displays a 'paperclip' and the words "Attached File" but what am I missing?
    Bottom right hand corner of your screen - change the theme to FGResponsive.

Thread Information