DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    1) The errors about "galleryXX.jpg.htm" is actually a problem with the Minis Gallery page. The links are incorrect on the page. But I posted a new version that replaces the incorrect urls with the correct ones.

2) The errors about write during creation is a separate issue. My best guess is that the utility does not have write access to folder it is in. The application must be able to create files and folders in the folder in which you are running the utility. It creates the module in its own folder and when complete moves it to the FG folder.

Haven't really had a chance to investigate further - or even turn off my virus protection - but chrome/edge/Win10 1903 is detecting this zip as a virus.

Blog Entries
    It contains a script file. Script files can be written to be malicious. I've used it. You should make your own decision whether to use or not.

Blog Entries
    Be aware, if you use this (and I have) and you place all of these new tokens into your tokens directory you are liekly to cause FG to crash (I did). Instead, put these token into token modules, and use them in FG that way.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If someone could make this into a ready mod file it would be great. With all the hacking going around and identity theft I could understand the concern.

I myself am really interested in this but i got my worries too. Got an email from Roll20 this morning saying they got hacked and info on users was taken.

I only use thier Marketplace...
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Quote Originally Posted by Patou View Post
    If someone could make this into a ready mod file it would be great.
    This is similar to the 4E Parser - it allows you to create your own module from data stored on websites. Creating the module and distributing the end module would be infringing on copyright. It's a grey area, but using the token parser works around that - you're collecting a bunch of artwork from the internet for your own use.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This is similar to the 4E Parser - it allows you to create your own module from data stored on websites. Creating the module and distributing the end module would be infringing on copyright. It's a grey area, but using the token parser works around that - you're collecting a bunch of artwork from the internet for your own use.
    Got it
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Getting 404 errors for the whole star wars set. Anyone else able to make those tokens?

Thanks in advance,
    Orophor

Welcome to the FG forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Orophor View Post
    Getting 404 errors for the whole star wars set. Anyone else able to make those tokens?
    It doesn't work for me either. The URLs are still correct, but it appears that the application can't access them correctly. I've made sure my security software allows the app to access the network, but that doesn't work either.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe. Glad to know it isn’t just me. I’ve been lurking a while but this was the first problem I couldn’t solve on my own.

In the meantime, I made the tokens I wanted manually using Token Stamp 2: https://rolladvantage.com/tokenstamp/
    Last edited by Orophor; March 20th, 2020 at 06:39.

Thread Information