5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by valeros View Post
    Requires .NET Core 3.1 or later
    Downloaded and installed the .NET core runtime 3.1.3. rebooted the computer and the app still says i need .NET core installed. What am I missing?

NVM - I found the answer in this thread - needed the x86 version >.<

Had this exact same issue, and similarly found the answer by reading through the thread! Thanks for the great tool, perhaps you could add a note, either on the first page specifying to grab the x86 version of .NET?

Quote Originally Posted by SirDave314159 View Post
    Had this exact same issue, and similarly found the answer by reading through the thread! Thanks for the great tool, perhaps you could add a note, either on the first page specifying to grab the x86 version of .NET?
    Thanks for the suggestion, I did that.

With .NET Core you can make an executable that includes the required runtime files so they would not have to be downloaded separately. But then it exceeds the size allowed for posting.

Hey guys if anyone can help me out. Whenever I try to open the token gallery I keep getting an error saying I need to install .net core even though I've already installed it. Can anyone explain to me the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeafOnFire View Post
    Hey guys if anyone can help me out. Whenever I try to open the token gallery I keep getting an error saying I need to install .net core even though I've already installed it. Can anyone explain to me the issue?

From farther up the message thread, I said:

This is super cool, but in case anyone else runs into the same problem I did, be sure you download the *correct* version of .net. It tells you that you need to download .net, but it doesn't specify that to run this, you need the x86 version, not the 64 bit version. You also need the Desktop App version, not the Core version. I think I managed to do all the wrong combinations before I figured out the problem. Sigh. But now that it's running it's great!

The latest version of the program I posted does use .NET Core. It uses the x86 version, not the x64 version.

Quote Originally Posted by valeros View Post
    The latest version of the program I posted does use .NET Core. It uses the x86 version, not the x64 version.
    Ooo. I need to get the new version Thanks for the update.

So...this is pretty *#%@ handy! Thank you, Valeros!

I notice that medium token pixel size is 100 as standard, can this be made bigger? I prefer 200 size tokens, I assume they have more detail. It does work really well though, I use it a few years ago and just had a another play around with the program, have been some new minis released in last 2 years. The minis tokens are fabulous, much better than faces/pictures produced by using token tool. I updated the program too, there are now 5583minis available-that is a lot.

Thread Information