STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: Memory usage

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by validate View Post
    well my 2nd edition passion was always waterdeep and undermountain. my first plan is the city of waterdeep, making pins for all numbered buildings and random rules for all other buildings. with all pins going to a map, many to be the same type map. but random info, encounter and adventures in them.

then work on undermountain, i also have the worlds largest dungeon book, to help add to undermountain.

i see a long time to build this, and i need to some how divide it up into smaller pieces to make it playable 1-2 hr sessions i'm guessing, i fully intend to share the content too
    You'll want to be aware of these;
    - Dragon Heist
    - Dungeon of the Mad Mage
    - Ultimate Undermountain

And as Mr. Z indicates, The names Waterdeep, Undermountain, Halaster, etc are copyrighted. So the only place you can distribute content you make relative to Waterdeep and Undermountain is through the DMsGuild.com and making sure you are in compliance with the CCA of that site.

Given that I'm the lead author on Ultimate Undermountain, let me know if you have questions on what it would take to get your stuff on the Guild.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You'll want to be aware of these;
    - Dragon Heist
    - Dungeon of the Mad Mage
    - Ultimate Undermountain

And as Mr. Z indicates, The names Waterdeep, Undermountain, Halaster, etc are copyrighted. So the only place you can distribute content you make relative to Waterdeep and Undermountain is through the DMsGuild.com and making sure you are in compliance with the CCA of that site.

Given that I'm the lead author on Ultimate Undermountain, let me know if you have questions on what it would take to get your stuff on the Guild.
    opps kinda forgot about that copyright stuff, i wish we could pay a fee to allow us to use all pre-3rd edition content. i guess best to use the books as a guide and customize our own. maps and data.
    i've seen your facebook page a few days ago, i will be watching.

ty for the info. everyone.

Thread Information