DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFP] Need 2 D&D 5E Homebrew Tomb of Annihilation Bi-weekly Thursdays 7 PM MST

Hey, Folks!

My group has lost 2 players and I need to fill the spots ASAP!

We are just getting started with the campaign. We are playing Tomb of Annihilation, but I have altered some of the overall plot and story. Also, the game takes place in my homebrew version of the Forgotten Realms.

We meet every other week. The next game is January 25th at 7 PM Mountain Time (GMT -7). We play until 11 pm or Midnight usually.

Characters have advanced to 2nd level, so you would be starting at 2nd level also.

I have an Ultimate License and all the D&D 5E rules available for Fantasy Grounds. All you need is a demo license for Fantasy Grounds.

We are using Discord for Voice chat.

Remaining in the party we have:

An elven ranger, a half-elf bard, and half-elf paladin.

Send me a private message if you are interested!

Thanks!

still looking for a player , i will play. i'm available for that time. it will be 6pm pst for me

I would be interested if you are still looking for players. You day, time and frequency fits my schedule very well. I will leave my details here as well as message you. Thank you!

FG License: Standard

Time Zone: EST (generally flexible )

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Looking for sessions that meet weekly or every two weeks. Available for most hours in most time zones.

Term: Preferably long-term.

Voice: Will us any required.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: Roughly 25 years RPG experience including: D&D 5E, D&D 3.5, AD&D, Star Wars d20, Star Wars WEG, White Wolf/oWoD (Vampire, Werewolf, ect.) and others.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds so I may be on a learning curve, although I have played D&D 5E once before using Fantasy grounds a few months ago.

Character Type Preferred: I'm generally flexible, however my preference leans towards Melee classes.

About me: 38 yo from Georgia US.

Thread Information