DICE PACKS BUNDLE

3.5 Campaign: Players & GM select character inventory & get script error pop-up

In my 3.5 Campaign, when the players & GM select character inventory tabs, they get the following script error pop-up

Console:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_invlist_adnd.lua"]:123: attempt to index field 'inventory_iedit' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_invlist_adnd.lua"]:123: attempt to index field 'inventory_iedit' (a nil value)

Has anyone else ever had an issue like this in their games? I believe the error also occurs when items are being edited on the inventory tab.

Thank you.

Script errors are usually caused by running non-compatible extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    char_invlist_adnd.lua is not a standard script - it looks like something to do with an AD&D extension?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Script errors are usually caused by running non-compatible extensions.

char_invlist_adnd.lua is not a standard script - it looks like something to do with an AD&D extension?
    Hmmm. Thanks Trenloe. I'm not sure how I'd have gotten an AD&D lua to run in my instance. Is there a way to report out what extensions are running, so I can quickly copy/paste them here to see if one I have is indeed using this?

Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    Is there a way to report out what extensions are running, so I can quickly copy/paste them here to see if one I have is indeed using this?
    Assuming the developer put something in the extension to write to the chat window - take a screenshot of the what window immediately after loading FG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Assuming the developer put something in the extension to write to the chat window - take a screenshot of the what window immediately after loading FG.
    Here's what showed up and what I removed to get rid of the error:

- Remove Effect Tag v2.0 for FGII V3.3.3 PFRPG/3.5e ruleset. Copyright 2017 Smiteworks. By Nickademus and Trenloe
    - 3.5E ruleset v3.3.3 for Fantasy Grounds Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    - CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.3 for Fantasy Grounds Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    - Customised Item Generator by Faelwen.
    - Formation Graphics by DIE Hard Gaming. More great resources at https://www.diehard-gaming.com
    - Banestorm Languages and Fonts by Gigermann for Fantasy Grounds v3.3.1+. Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC.
    - Dungeon Theme for Fantasy Grounds Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC.
    - DOE: Base Extension v3.0 The Base Extension for all Dulux-Oz Extensions (DOEs). Includes an Alternate ColourGizmo allowing the use of Hexadecimal Colour Codes to set a User's Dice Colours. For Fantasy Grounds v3.3+, the CoreRPG Ruleset and selected child Rulesets. By Matthew James BLACK. Copyright ©2004-2017 Peregrine I.T. Pty Ltd.
    - DOE: Locations Extension v4.6.1 An Extension that allows the recording of Political, Geographic and Astrographic Information. For Fantasy Grounds v3.3+, the CoreRPG Ruleset and selected child Rulesets. By Matthew James BLACK. Copyright ©2004-2017 Peregrine I.T. Pty Ltd.
    - DOE: OLE Extension v2.0 An Extension that allows URL-Style External Linking from within Fantasy Grounds. For Fantasy Grounds v3.3+, the CoreRPG Ruleset and selected child Rulesets. By Matthew James BLACK. Copyright ©2004-2017 Peregrine I.T. Pty Ltd.
    - DOE: Organisations Extension v1.6.1 An Extension that allows the recording of Details about Organisations. For Fantasy Grounds v3.3+, the CoreRPG Ruleset and selected child Rulesets. By Matthew James BLACK. Copyright ©2004-2017 Peregrine I.T. Pty Ltd.
    - DOE: Sound Extension v4.0 An Extension that intergrates and automates sounds using Syrinscape. For Fantasy Grounds v3.3+, the CoreRPG Ruleset and selected child Rulesets. By Matthew James BLACK. Copyright ©2004-2017 Peregrine I.T. Pty Ltd.
    - DOE: Weather Extension v2.4.5 An Extension that determines the Weather, Sunrise and Sunset. For Fantasy Grounds v3.3+, the CoreRPG Ruleset and selected child Rulesets. By Matthew James BLACK. Copyright ©2004-2017 Peregrine I.T. Pty Ltd.
    - Death Indicator Map Extension, 5E version. For Fantasy Grounds <== seeing it listed in the text here as 5e, I removed it
    - Item Enchancements - Extension, 5E version. For Fantasy Grounds <== seeing it listed in the text here as 5e, I removed it
    - PFRPG - Raccourcis Actions (v3.3.3_A) Team CQFG - Suivez notre travail sur : https://fb.me/CQFGTeam
    - PFRPG - Enhanced Items v4.1 For Fantasy Grounds v3.3+ and the Pathfinder Rulesets By Llisandur, based on the work by Sciencephile and Jwguy

Thank you, once again, Trenloe

Glad you got it sorted out.

A reminder to anyone reading this - if you get script errors these are 99% likely to be caused by incompatible or out-of-date extensions. When you get errors like these go through and check your extensions for compatibility and updates.

Thread Information