5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Broken links in Storm King's Thunder

So today I bought Storm King's Thunder, and looking through the module in FG, I'm getting a lot of errors saying "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active Library modules." I own the PHB, DMG, MM, SCAG, VGtM, XGtE and EE, not to mention the SRD and basic rules. All of them are open, and still I get these errors. I've closed FG and ran another update, but nothing else was downloaded. Is there a way to fix these without going through every item that is broken and manually fixing the links?

Blog Entries
    Are you using any extensions?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

@Bilz - can you give us a couple of example links that have the issue please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have just had a look at this and there are indeed a number of broken links. I have identified the issue and will get an update out as soon as possible (most likely next Tuesday as normal)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Excellent. I was about to respond to Trenloe and LordEntrails. Thanks Zacchaeus!

Thread Information