I know it's a bit last minute but we lost a player and down to 4.

DDAL4-10 The Artifact
01/17/2018 @ 1800 CST
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: US Central Time
Day of week and time: Wednesday, 01/17/2018, 6pm (CST)
Planned Duration & Frequency: Listed As 4 Hours (One Shot)
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Google Hangouts (no client required) It’s best if you test this before game time and Chrome is the suggested browser – don’t use Edge.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment: AL characters 5-10, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

An expedition to the Amber Temple reveals another major minion of the enemy and uncovers a secret weapon that may help defeat them. Part Ten of Misty Fortunes and Absent Hearts.

NOTE: Players participating in this adventure (or any other Season 4 adventure) are automatically awarded the Demiplane of Dread story award which is explained as:

'You have traversed the mists and now find yourself in the Demiplane of Dread and, until this story award is removed, you are unable to leave. So long as you are trapped, you cannot participate in any adventure or event that takes place outside of Barovia. Tread carefully during your time here, The Dark Powers are watching.'

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.