FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 15 First ... 34567 ... Last
    I tested it and I see it's still a bit broken. Titles and Descriptions are all in the Titles.

Test.jpg

Also, the Inventory now has items ( yeeeeh! ) but if I have the Identification option enabled. I see all of them with "Unidentified Item" label. I don't know if we can do something with that. Maybe they can be automatically set as already identified.
    Last edited by st4lk3r87; July 24th, 2018 at 19:53.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do to parse that differently so that it populates the description.

Shouldn't be too difficult.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

I'll set the flag to have them all identified, thanks for all your input.

I'm working on the descriptions right now as I type this.

The spells is going to take a while, since the field names actually change and aren't consistent.

Dave

Testing splitting out descriptions from titles for Features, Traits and Feats.

I've forced the identified to '1'. On my system, the default is identified, but that may be an option in FG.

Dave

In v3.3.5, the default state is unidentified when the identification option is on.

In v3.3.6, the default state is identified.

If no value specified, then the default is used. So, it depends on the version they are using.

Cheers,
    JPG

Can you please test the titles/description issue.

I think I've got it the way you described.

Let me know what else I can fix/adjust/change.

Spells is on-going.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Can you please test the titles/description issue.

I think I've got it the way you described.

Let me know what else I can fix/adjust/change.

Spells is on-going.

Dave
    Hi!
    Descriptions and Titles for abilities are now fixed.
    Right now the spells are listed as expected but they are not linked to the PHB ( or other references )

I don't know if that's possible but it would be very cool to link Inventory and Abilities so they can reference the existing manual I own in FG.

The way Curse (D&D Beyond) has done spells is being problematic.

For some reason (I suspect my code is running asynchronously), the 2nd page of spells is parsing before the 1st page.

That's causing no end of problems, since it doesn't appear to be consistent.

I've written code to remedy this, but now I've found another character sheet that is causing problems, and I'm not sure why.

I'm still working through other things, such as weapons, spells and a few other things.

Sure would be easier if there was an API. Supposedly it's on the development map, but I have my doubts.

Dave

I don't think that spells are linked.

For example, I just created a Tiefling Warlock, with the Players Handbook module loaded.

I added spells, and then unloaded the players handbook.

Spells still had all the information you would expect, descriptions, everything.

This tells me (which I already knew due to my work on Hero Lab) that spells aren't linked.

Same thing with inventory and weapons.

Yea, bummer, I agree.

I was able to include all this stuff in my Hero Lab plugin, because all that data is included in the Hero Lab product.

Since the only thing that I'm doing is scraping data from the PDF, adding this, while possible, isn't something I'm willing to do because I'd prefer to avoid C&D notices.

Dave

I see. No worries. I think you're work is still very valuable

Thread Information