DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 15 First ... 31112131415 Last
    The link on the first post never changed. But any time there's an update, you may need to clear your cache.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Thank you so much for the tool!!!

Not sure if this is an issue with the uploader or not. For a rogue I uploaded the weapon actions added a +1 instead of a +5 (it did not add the dex).
    Also the Rakish Audacity did not seem to add on the charisma to the initiative.

Can you please give me the character ID so I can fix the issue.

(What's a Rakish, aren't those things you slice and put on your salad?)

Dave

ID is : 18515146

Haha, no idea! But dont worry about the "Rakish Audacity" it does actually work, I just didnt realise that you add the initiative bonus as an effect, rather than it adding to the main initiative. That is limitation of fantasy grounds rather than your importer .

Dex to weapons seems to be an issue though . Thank you!

I'm hoping I fixed ranged and finesse weapons. May still need some tweaking, please let me know.

Link to updated code is in the first post.

Dave

Thank you!

Well it worked with the rogue .

Something else I have noticed is his sneak attack is : 10d6 (should be 2d6 at level 3)

Another issue I noticed: bard seems to use wisdom as its modifier instead of charasima. (it should be 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier). easy to change in game, just FYI. 19225115

Thanks for the info, I'll see if I can't get this fixed later today. I'll post an update here when it's complete.

Dave

Sneak attack has been fixed.

For effects such as sneak attack, I just copy/pasted text that I found on the FG Forums.
    It obviously didn't take level stuff into account (or more accurately, just used 20th level for everything).

I'll slowly go through the other effects to see other things that need to be updated.

One odd thing I saw was To Hit on your Bard, my calculations are way off from what's displayed on the D&D Beyond character sheet.

Especially for the +1 Longsword.

No idea what's going on there.

Dave

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    For effects such as sneak attack, I just copy/pasted text that I found on the FG Forums.
    It obviously didn't take level stuff into account (or more accurately, just used 20th level for everything).
    I'm guessing you used the effects from the "Complete..." series. All of those are level 20th characters. So all those scalable effects will be as if 20th level :O

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, yes I did.

Dave

Thread Information