STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Sneak attack has been fixed.

For effects such as sneak attack, I just copy/pasted text that I found on the FG Forums.
    It obviously didn't take level stuff into account (or more accurately, just used 20th level for everything).

I'll slowly go through the other effects to see other things that need to be updated.

One odd thing I saw was To Hit on your Bard, my calculations are way off from what's displayed on the D&D Beyond character sheet.

Especially for the +1 Longsword.

No idea what's going on there.

Dave
    Did some debugging, the longsword + 1 needs to have the word magic on it.
    bard_attack_issue2.PNG
    *edit: That picture is of the FGU "Longsword + 1" which is not identified so ignore the fact it doesnt have the plus one bonus bit.
    Last edited by Houndy; March 31st, 2020 at 21:33.

i can not get this to work ive downloaded the xml. and trying to import the character and its not showing up anywhere.

Batchie,

What's the character ID, I'll figure out what's wrong and get back to you.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Dave, I'm having trouble with getting my character to generate the XML file. We're using Unity, but I tried both Classic and Unity with no luck. I know homebrew stuff causes problems, so I made sure there was nothing like that in there. One difference is my DM grants bonus feats, so I have two extra. Anyway, here is the character ID: 29265638

Let me know what might be causing the problem at your earliest convenience!

Cheers,
    Charles

Charles,

I just tested the character, converts fine. Another user reported problems using Chrome. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10 with no issues.

Attaching the XML file that was generated.

Dave
    Attached Files Attached Files
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Oh, many thanks Dave. I'm using the same setup, no idea why it won't generate for me. I waited close to a minute even though I know it usually doesn't take that long.

Cheers,
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Charles,

I just tested the character, converts fine. Another user reported problems using Chrome. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10 with no issues.

Attaching the XML file that was generated.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    Really? I find character creation in FG far simpler: Drag Race, Drag Background, Drag class, (Drag Spells), Drag gear. Done.
    What I don't like in FG is undoing stuff. Once you drag something onto a sheet it's painstaking to undo it. It's honestly easier to just start completely over most of the time.
    Last edited by CatDadCode; July 2nd, 2020 at 19:41.

Well, this has been taken down now.

This page has been removed.

Annoyed? You should be.
    Do you absolutely need this? Please donate HERE
    No, my page has not been hacked.
    Groups forcing their beliefs through intimidation have turned D&D into something I no longer wish to play/support.
    If you really want to place blame, it all started with Adventure-A-Week.

Ah, shucks! That's a real downer!

I (and this is a purely personal opinion) really don't get on at all with or enjoy character building inside FG (even with the new wizard), and my players bounce off it even harder than me. Whereas we've all found character building and maintenance in DnDB an absolute pleasure, so this site was a godsend. Such a shame.

Hopefully someone can step up an emulate its functionality as, I think, with the success and popularity of DnDB, to not have character import integration in FG is going to push more groups to Roll20 and Foundry which would be a massive shame, and lose market share for Smiteworks.

Fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

Cheers,

Simon

Thread Information