Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Yup, you sure would think that the totals would be in the JSON output, but it's not. You have to compute it, which I do in the Javascript.

There's nothing hidden, all the code is freely viewable, provided you know how to use Developer mode.

I really should get everything updated in github, but I've been lazy/busy/un-motivated.

Dave
    Ultimate License Holder - Anyone can play in my games, even using the free version of Fantasy Grounds.

FYI:

Just tried this and it works like a charm.

It translated all info on D&D Beyond sheet, including all spells with Effects set up (because of extensions I have???). Everything that I've checked is linked to its relative source and seems functional. I have not tested in an actual game session yet.

@wthrasherb

Glad you're getting some use out of it. I haven't updated it in a couple months, been working on my other hobbies.

Please do let me know if something is wonky/incorrect or just plain stupid.

Dave
    Ultimate License Holder - Anyone can play in my games, even using the free version of Fantasy Grounds.

I'm starting a new campaign with 6 new players. It's so easy to let them create the character and just import them with this tool. I want to give again an appreciation

This is the first I've heard. I suspect I know the problem, and I'll hopefully have it fixed soon.

Dave

I'm hoping the problem has been fixed.

I had updated the jQuery API, but forgot to update index.html which calls the API.

Dave Berkompas

Thread Information