DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    We auto-host other streams when we are not actively streaming. G+S is one that we have on our auto-host list.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We auto-host other streams when we are not actively streaming. G+S is one that we have on our auto-host list.
    Ah, I was wondering because they were running a D&D Beyond advert pretty big on their screen.

A comment, Looks like Dave has a green screen setup behind him, but their was no overlay or image etc on it. Would be cool to have the products he's talking about up their, or even just some FG related graphics to go with it. Keep it up, and keep adding to it. Incremental improvements

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hey Guys,

I really enjoy the Fantasy Grounds Fridays. I can't listen to the live stream(work, bleh), but I have been listening to the YouTube upload of it since I found it last month on YouTube(I've also been going to the back catalog). I see there wasn't one uploaded yet this week, was there an episode last Friday? I know the week before you mentioned you hadn't had a guest lined up at that point, so wasn't sure. It has been great hearing from so many different people in the hobby, and so many different genres of it as well.
    In any case, even the episode where it was just Doug and David with no guest was interesting and I enjoyed the listen. I usually download it and listen too and from work... You guys are helping me pass the time and not mind traffic as much, so there is your public service achievement!
    When you don't have guests I think you should still do episodes, talk about the games you are in, or have been in the past. Tips or tricks you use while running/playing, or even just stories of the different systems you play. Perhaps stories on how something in Fantasy Grounds helped with that adventure you ran or were apart of. Anyhow, what I am trying to get at, I hope Fantasy Grounds Fridays continues, and that you continue to upload them to YouTube after the fact!

Minor quibbles which you can ignore... perhaps Doug get a better microphone, and David's sound levels bump up a bit, you have a deep voice and it comes across much quieter than the others most of the time...
    Keep up the great work and thanks for the videos!

Blog Entries
    Yes there was a stream last Friday. No guest, but it was Doug and Dave playing a battle royal of NPCs against each other.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, i just noticed it and was about to retract me post..the different title through me off!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the note. I've been having trouble finding some guests to fill in lately. We will try to talk about general gaming topics if we can't find a guest.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Thanks for the note. I've been having trouble finding some guests to fill in lately. We will try to talk about general gaming topics if we can't find a guest.
    I'd appreciate it. The Vampires versus Lycans wasn't bad but honestly I'd like to hear about FG related topics. What's going on, whats coming... how projects are coming along? What content is coming for the various rulesets. Always have something about FGU?... yeah, I slipped that in there .
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information