5E Character Create Playlist

Tool tips on buttons not working?

MW, I might be an idiot (no offense to any real idiots who might be reading this), but I cannot get tooltips to work on any button I have tried it on. Has nothing to do with 3.3.4 though.

Also, from the list of changes, nothing is changing affecting my active Generators extension (I already know the column change in /rollon), so I have nothing to test other than my ongoing tests anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    MW, I might be an idiot (no offense to any real idiots who might be reading this), but I cannot get tooltips to work on any button I have tried it on. Has nothing to do with 3.3.4 though.
    Is the stringfile resource valid?

Yes, damned. I am using tooltips on other controls. I just cannot get them to work on any button. But I did find other buttons on the combat tracker that have working tooltips. Let me keep playing with it. I must be doing something wrong.... Don't sweat it. I'll report back for help if I give up.

Blog Entries
    Where did you include the tooltip code?

Here is a CoreRPG example: <state frame="buttonup" frameoffset="2,2,2,2" textres="masterindex_label_filter_sharedonly_all" tooltipres="masterindex_tooltip_filter_sharedonly" />

Will post tonight when home from work

Moved these posts to a new thread. They really had nothing to do with the Original thread they were posted in.

If you have issues/questions please start a new thread or post in a relevant thread. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information