STAR TREK 2d20
Page 28 of 59 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Celestian so its here, Author throws these errors in FGU:
    Code:
    [1/18/2020 3:49:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/buttons/button_statpointmode.png) for icon (button_bulk_add). [Author] [extension.xml]
    [1/18/2020 3:49:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/buttons/button_statpointmode_down.png) for icon (button_bulk_add_down). [Author] [extension.xml]
    What ruleset is that from?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

In my case this error came from the numenera

Blog Entries
    That error popped in SWADE for me.
    Ultimate License Holder

Celestian, I may be wrong, but these files that say that in the error message are not images? If so, should these images be in the right extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    That error popped in SWADE for me.
    Okay, I know where the problem is. I'll correct it when I get back home. I must have thought those images were in CoreRPG and they are not.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    SWEL throws the same errors in FGU so its not just Author.
    Ultimate License Holder

Those are "local" mode graphics, and FGU does not have a "local" (or Manage Characters) mode. So, they're probably not defined in FGU; and that's why you would only see the error in FGU.

Regards,
    JPG

I was planning to wait until FGU was out to release this revision but, it works fine with FGC so I went ahead.

Update 5.02

• Updated Command lines now use format: /author [COMMAND] [OPTS]
    • Updated Lock/Unlocks to lock TreasureParcels itemlist objects.
    • Added /author stats command to display CR/EXP and Treasure for all encounterstats
    • Added experimental support for FGU.
    • Fixed Missing images in non-2e/5e rulesets.

The biggest change for this version is I consolidated all the slash commands under /author. So if you want to lock all records it would be "/author lock all" and to unlock all it would be "/author unlock all".

Here is a view when typing "/author help"

I've added a new command option "/author stats" that will generate exp/treasure/etc stats. It's nothing serious but will give you details that you might find interesting. The stats command is also experimental so you might see it changed (more data) added in the future. Since you cannot copy/paste the data from chat I also output the same data in the console. Use /console and then run the stats command and you can copy/paste it from there.

Here is a sample stats output from Temple of Elemental Evil (for AD&D 2e).

Code:
    AUTHOR: Encounter Totals
    Count: 373
    EXP: 962364

AUTHOR: Treasure Coin Totals
    GP : 55940
    EP : 11136
    CP : 31679
    PP : 18490
    SP : 29538

AUTHOR: Treasure Item Value Totals
    CP : 110
    GP : 1466859
    SP : 221
    EP : 2

Here is a sample from a as yet unreleased 5E adventure.

Code:
    AUTHOR: Encounter Totals
    Count: 70
    EXP: 267875
    Average CR: 7.09

AUTHOR: Treasure Coin Totals
    GP : 33787
    EP : 5628
    CP : 20629
    PP : 4503
    SP : 35837

AUTHOR: Treasure Item Value Totals
    GP : 257009
    CP : 5
    SP : 8
    Last edited by celestian; January 20th, 2020 at 22:05.
    ---

Update 5.03

• Fixed Command for adding tokens to various records was not working w/out force options.
    ---

I'm currently using Author with FGU and everything has been working fine thus far except inline images.
    When I export the same campaign files in classic; I can see my inline images just fine, however when I use FGU to export; the images only appear as links.

Also, thanks for working on this awesome extension! This has been a godsend.

Thread Information