5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 23 of 59 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Can you give me a hint at what you're having issue with? I can see that the linklist, imagewindow and recordname can probably be cleaned up but im guessing you are meaning something else.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Number notations XXXXX and XXX.

The longer number notations are from node id's, the shorter notations are stripped from XML special characters.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Number notations XXXXX and XXX.

The longer number notations are from node id's, the shorter notations are stripped from XML special characters.
    The problem with stripping numbers is something like "table 24".
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Help Request

I love the Author Tool and it is generally pretty easy to use but have a couple questions.

1. Is the first entry in a chapter always a subchapter regardless of whether you toggle the option in the story entry?
    2. Any idea why the the image I added to the "02.10 The Alcubierre" story entry does not appear in the Reference module when loaded?

Author Intro Issue.PNG

Blog Entries
    It looks like you didn't check the Maps and Images as part of the export when you exported your work.

Untitled.jpg
    Ultimate License Holder

That's not it - I just verified and re-exported - same problem. (I do have other images coming over - it's just this one for some reason.

Blog Entries
    What does that page look like in the module's XML?
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    I love the Author Tool and it is generally pretty easy to use but have a couple questions.

1. Is the first entry in a chapter always a subchapter regardless of whether you toggle the option in the story entry?
    If you make an empty Story right after a chapter that will be used as the sub-chapter w/o a page text. But, otherwise no, there MUST be a sub-chapter entry so it will create one using the Chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    That's not it - I just verified and re-exported - same problem. (I do have other images coming over - it's just this one for some reason.
    Did you use any form of markup? (bold/italic/etc) on this text for the linked image? You can't do that. It might be because you have nothing else on the page? I've never had "only a link" on a page. If it's not markup try adding a extra line after the image link and see. If that's it let me know and I'll check if I can code around that.
    Last edited by celestian; October 23rd, 2020 at 15:36.
    ---

Celestian - No markup and I tried adding an extra line after and text before and no luck. Every other image is coming fine - not sure why this is creating an issue for me....

Thread Information