FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 59 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

That is why I was saying it. Not as a gripe..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    i'm happy to use the problem as a feature
    The only other way to actually do it would be to add markup which I really want to try and avoid because it clutters up the story (and people would have to know how to use it).

I might end up having to add some special markup to do what I want but I'm hoping that can be avoided. We'll see.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi, I would like to do a visual reference manual for my monster tokens. I effectively I would like to build the a visual tool like the Token Window with a clear Index like the reference manual has.

So far I see that if I add all my tokens to the image folder, I can then sort them into stories and group those stories by groups and that would get me a nice index. I can use this to then see the image name and pick it from the tokens.

Two questions:
    1. Is there a way to directly link to the tokens in the reference manual and not have them on the image folder as well as the tokens folder?
    2. Is there a way to have multiple images on one line?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrZayOnline View Post
    Two questions:
    1. Is there a way to directly link to the tokens in the reference manual and not have them on the image folder as well as the tokens folder?
    2. Is there a way to have multiple images on one line?

Thanks.
    The only way to link to images and not have them show as inline, they have to be stacked. Those links do not have to be multiple images. It could be image link, then a monster entry or item or something else.

Image links are one per line using Author.

You can do what you want if you manually create the reference manual (edit the xml).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I've been looking, but cannot find. Is there an easy way, or a hard way, to create a desktop decal when you make a mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbelly View Post
    I've been looking, but cannot find. Is there an easy way, or a hard way, to create a desktop decal when you make a mod?
    Not with author. That's an extension.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbelly View Post
    This thread got me going to figure out how to make an extension for adding decals: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post311564

It's the "Custom Decal Tutorial" he's referring to. You kinda just have to get in it, mess around with it, and figure it out. You can do it!
    Join my DCC RPG Road Crew via Fantasy Grounds! info @ https://www.indygaming.com/roadcrew/

"Why do squares have more sides than triangles?"

Is there any way to add custom frames or make custom frames? Also, do you have a donation or 'tip jar'?

Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    Is there any way to add custom frames or make custom frames? Also, do you have a donation or 'tip jar'?
    Frames are generally specific to the ruleset. If they don't exist and you use them it will show as a no frame page. You could certainly add them in an extension but you'd presume that they will also have that loaded. So, you're really stuck with what the ruleset has if you want to be cautious.

No tip jar but if you'd like to please donate to a local pet shelter
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Frames are generally specific to the ruleset. If they don't exist and you use them it will show as a no frame page. You could certainly add them in an extension but you'd presume that they will also have that loaded. So, you're really stuck with what the ruleset has if you want to be cautious.

No tip jar but if you'd like to please donate to a local pet shelter
    Thanks for the quick reply. Excellent extension!

Thread Information