5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 19 of 59 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Im not making my self very clear i fear, any way I have used the images not appearing if there isn't a line bug as a feature in the module I'm building.

i have dms map link on one line, a line break then the Players map followed by lots of other links. This way in the reference manual you can see the image to only the DM's map and just a link to the players map

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Im not making my self very clear i fear, any way I have used the images not appearing if there isn't a line bug as a feature in the module I'm building.

i have dms map link on one line, a line break then the Players map followed by lots of other links. This way in the reference manual you can see the image to only the DM's map and just a link to the players map
    I'm not clear on the problem I guess. Can you start from the beginning again? Is the problem with reference manuals or exporting so DMs only see the module?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'm not clear on the problem I guess. Can you start from the beginning again? Is the problem with reference manuals or exporting so DMs only see the module?
    I'm not the OP but he seems concerned with image visibility in the exported module, not module visibility.

When he exports, he wants the GM's map to be an image and the Players map to be link. It's doing this at the moment and he's wondering if its a bug you're going to fix (which will break what he's currently doing).

I think, if I was following it.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I want to have a link to the gm map image an a link to the players map image in my story entry how ever I don't want the author extension to to show boht the players and the GM's map images in the Reference manual, like Ampersandrew said

I want to have a link to the gm map image an a link to the players map image in my story entry how ever I don't want the author extension to to show boht the players and the GM's map images in the Reference manual, like Ampersandrew said
    The only way to not have inline image in a ref-manual of a linked image is to have multiple links stacked. Those links do not need to be images.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    So just put your two links in one line after the other instead of spacing them with an empty line before and after. That should give you what you're looking for.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Its been coded to display the image if its an image and that image is the only entry in that list.
    You will have to edit the XML if you want to do it another way.

IIRC adding Bold to the image link breaks it also...
    Madman

"Image: Fort Death"
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    IIRC adding Bold to the image link breaks it also...
    Madman

"Image: Fort Death"
    Yeap, I specifically mention that in the first post because of that. Any markup will cause problems in the name of the linked image. I might can work around it when I have more time to review the regular expression code but I'm kinda holding off for FGU to do much more work on that piece.
    ---

i'm happy to use the problem as a feature

Thread Information