5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 17 of 59 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Totally agree with you on how "fun" this lock/unlock is when doing by hand. I even asked for a hot-key to do it, at least to spare my finger from the click-fest.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

There is bug in the latest version - when I lock/unlock the chat reports Story entries as "encounter".

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    There is bug in the latest version - when I lock/unlock the chat reports Story entries as "encounter".
    That's not a bug, that's actually what they are called in the db.xml files. My guess is at some point they decided to change the name.

I guess I could use the LibraryData and pull the "friendly" names out instead of the name that it actually uses. It'll be a while before I can, packing up fly out for a week for my day job.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

No need to bother if this is not a bug, but a feature. You are right, it is encounter, I remember it from the last now I was cleaning up the RefMan manually.

Thanks

Awesome, another fantastic piece of work by celestian! I've been waiting a few years for something like this to come along. Hopefully it will eventually be absorbed into the main engine's functionality for all rulesets.

On another note, to get to understand how it works and to get a feel for how the frames look on the reference entries, I created this small module that might be of use to others. Thanks again, celestian!

Frame Examples module
    Frame Examples.mod

FrameExamples.png
    Last edited by benjihad; March 2nd, 2019 at 12:40. Reason: Changed module ruleset to 'Any'

Wow, nice timing, I was about to create something like that and just saw the email with your post...

PS: You should edit the .xml file to ANY as ruleset, otherwise can't be loaded in anything except the AD&D
    Last edited by Valyar; March 2nd, 2019 at 12:22.

argh... was mistype of a rep add on damn ipad. tried to correct it and fat thumbed so was. idtyping nice things about the person and it ended with fuvhrrhfrh random trash can’t do anything on e accidentally clicked. oops.

Update 4.6:

• Update: fixed display issues with other records that shared "Story" windowclass (story templates, notes/etc),
    • Update: leading _'s in Story names will now also indent and are replaced in reference manual),
    • Update: more records added to "all" for lock/unlock processing,
    • Added: show "display" name and actual name when processing records with lock/unlock.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Update 4.6:

• Update: leading _'s in Story names will now also indent and are replaced in reference manual),
    Ah man, you are saving me! I was struggling with the bug I reported here on the spaces in the Story names:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad-of-campaign
    • Does each underscore equal to one indent or it is single indent?
    • Do I put the underscore before the Name (like 00.01 _Story)?
    Last edited by Valyar; March 11th, 2019 at 10:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Ah man, you are saving me! I was struggling with the bug I reported here on the spaces in the Story names:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad-of-campaign
    • Does each underscore equal to one indent or it is single indent?
    • Do I put the underscore before the Name (like 00.01 _Story)?
    Your example is correct.

Place the _ infront of the Story "Name".
    Each _ counts as an indent space.

Since FG was "eating" spaces in the Story entries this is where I went. The underscores are stripped from the display in ref-manual.
    ---

Thread Information