Starfinder Playlist
Page 16 of 59 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Update 4.0

Added support for Frames. Set per Story entry and globally on the export window for those Story entries w/o a frame set.

If you do not want frames set to "none".

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 4.1:
    Added /[un]lockrecords [name|all] and it will do it for you. i.e. /lockrecords npc

This is mostly for me but someone else might find it useful. If you want to lock all the image/story/encounter/etc records you can use this command. /lockrecords all will lock all the standards. If you find one missing you can just type it's name by itself and it will get that one.

If you're unsure what I'm talking about, it "clicks" the lock on the records in question like this:

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Not working . I can export as Story but not as Reference Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Not working . I can export as Story but not as Reference Manual
    I'm guessing you have no categories/groups and no stories within said Categories/Groups.

Each category in your Story records will be set as a chapter. Each Story entry that has the checkbox ticked will be the start of a sub-chapter.

If there are no chapters there is no ref-manual.
    ---

I am an idiot, you are right I need to set the group

Just wanted to drop by and say a big thank you for creating this extension, it's fantastic!

Enabling me to create reference manual books to older modules that might be missing them.
    Simple as making copies of all the story entries in FG, then open the database db.xml after closing FG, manually removing all the " copy" strings with a text editor, then opening FG up again and exporting into a module.

Et voila! A working reference manual module, making reading and running modules so much better!
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Update 4.4:

Added /addtokens that will add Letter tokens to any NPC w/o a token.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Update 4.1:
    Added /[un]lockrecords [name|all] and it will do it for you. i.e. /lockrecords npc

This is mostly for me but someone else might find it useful. If you want to lock all the image/story/encounter/etc records you can use this command. /lockrecords all will lock all the standards. If you find one missing you can just type it's name by itself and it will get that one.
    Incase anyone was wondering what records I'm talking about. "all" is these:

Code:
      "background",
      "class",
      "encounter",
      "image",
      "item",
      "notes",
      "npc",
      "race",
      "skill",
      "spell",
      "tables",
      "treasureparcels"
    If something isn't listed you can use it's name instead of "all".
    ---

The features to add token and lock records are great addition!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    The features to add token and lock records are great addition!
    Started working on some of my own content and realized it was a tedious process that really didn't need to be there

I did notice I missed a few of the standard records (battle, battlerandom and quests... maybe some others) that I'll add to the next rev.
    ---

Thread Information