5E Character Create Playlist
Page 41 of 59 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Demo Classic doesn't save campaigns and doesn't export. This hobbling of the free version is deliberate and, while annoying, shouldn't be entirely unexpected. Demo Unity is much better for utility, but I don't think Author works 100% yet - some features don't work properly because the APIs aren't available, or something like that.

Hi celestian,

I know this was asked in the past, but I'm wondering if anything has changed since. What's the status of adding custom frames? Ruleset specific only?
    Thanks for this wonderful extension.

Quote Originally Posted by jhathawaytn View Post
    Hi celestian,

I know this was asked in the past, but I'm wondering if anything has changed since. What's the status of adding custom frames? Ruleset specific only?
    Thanks for this wonderful extension.
    Whatever frames are within the ruleset can be used. They would only work in that ruleset.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I am using FGU too and waiting for the inline images option in the reference manual as well. That would be the cherry on the cream. I use this wonderful extension anyway for structuring my story entries for the players, so they can read in first place alle the rules in the used bookstyle way. Thank you very much for this fine piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Elawyn View Post
    I am using FGU too and waiting for the inline images option in the reference manual as well. That would be the cherry on the cream. I use this wonderful extension anyway for structuring my story entries for the players, so they can read in first place alle the rules in the used bookstyle way. Thank you very much for this fine piece of work.
    I've no control over that particular piece (API). Right now the focus of the FG dev folks seems to be the lighting/vision additions.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Np. I am old, but Not too old to wait some time for that fine improvement if you will coding it of course.

im using the number system 000.001 and 000.001.1 which is working fine but if i try 000.000.1.1 it stops showing up in the refrence. am i doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by liammozz View Post
    im using the number system 000.001 and 000.001.1 which is working fine but if i try 000.000.1.1 it stops showing up in the refrence. am i doing something wrong?
    No clue. The match code is "^([%d%p]+)(.*)".
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    No clue. The match code is "^([%d%p]+)(.*)".
    i have no clue what that means sorry

I don't suppose there's a space at the start? That would cause that match expression to fail.

Thread Information