STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 59 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Blog Entries
    If the maps are from the official module they will not be exported in your module, only your content will be exported.
    What is this Hoard of teh Dragon Queen PDF you mention?

It's from the hardcover edition Hoard of The Dragon Queen. I've converted it to FG for my own use, rather than buy the adventure again. Now I'm trying to produce a Reference doc with Project Author so I can read it on the screen for my face to face games. I think I've sorted it now.
    Last edited by Booker Grimm; June 5th, 2019 at 09:06.

update 4.13:
    • Added deeper level of nested un/locking for 5E classes (features, specializations/etc).
    • Added bulk chapter/story entry creation (beta).
    • Updated "all" keyword to use data library for current ruleset, not static list.
    • Cleaned up keyword entries added during ref-manual creation.

The bulk chapter/story creation is experimental. FG doesn't like bulk creation of nodes so you have to be cautious on how you use it. I wouldn't recommend creating 10 chapters with 100 story entries in each. 1 chapter with 100 storys might be ok but... use at your own risk. Save your campaign files and back them up. To use it click on the weight icon while in edit mode for Story records.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I keep getting this error, help
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:61: attempt to index local 'imageControl' (a nil value)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Natewizard View Post
    I keep getting this error, help
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:61: attempt to index local 'imageControl' (a nil value)
    You get this error in what ruleset?
    When you do what?
    Do you have any other extensions loaded?
    What versions of rulesets/program are you using?

2E ruleset, when I click to go to next turn in combat tracker, or just click a monster or player pic in combat tracker,no extensions loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Natewizard View Post
    2E ruleset, when I click to go to next turn in combat tracker, or just click a monster or player pic in combat tracker,no extensions loaded
    So you're not using the extension that this thread is for? Your issue actually has nothing to do with the thread that you posted in?

Please see my comment in post #2 in the thread I created from your other post about this issue here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ry-lua-quot-61 Please provide any follow up information about your issue in that thread only, we've derailed this thread too much already.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    pssst…Celestian, you forgot to update your announcement text to the current version
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    pssst…Celestian, you forgot to update your announcement text to the current version
    Sure enough, woops. I wish I could just reference the <version> data there ;(
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    I think the keywords portion still needs a bit of polishing up. These are two examples from a project I am wrapping up.

Code:
    <keywords type="string">credits linklist class imagewindow recordname 00002 title player guide author vicki potter developer bill webb skeeter green producers charles wright editors dawn fischer layout graphic design cartography frog god games ceo creative director swords 38 wizardry matthew finch pathfinder greg vaughan staff marketing sales rachel ventura mr wolf 169 2012 necromancer all rights reserved reproduction without written permission publisher expressly forbidden logo trademark characters names places items text herein copyrighted mention reference any company these pages challenge concerned 00003 00004 fantasy grounds adaptation perry chalmers mortar smiteworks usa llc 2019 visit fantasygrounds information material within purposes personal corporate profit file photographic optical electronic media methods storage retrieval prohibited used under license programming code presentation redistribution print strictly https www</keywords>
    and

Code:
    <keywords type="string">a guide player book exactly hints tips tricks playing rappan athuk things like 147 sure search secret door room level minotaurs 146 maze 148 150 you won find here don believe there such above feel gotten something extra immerses world let live every day takes town zelkor ferry being number map list names game stats place populated with people folks have personalities occasional foible available interaction your characters now when ride into they know anybody will beware straitjacket can use written force out particular behavior but says 133 hold weight around because big believers rule always right may just happen slightly altered universe which themselves little different than prime need deal case though hoped gives sufficient information accommodate his changes comfortable village nonetheless gms specific included grizzled legless veterans and merely maimed all tell stories opinions crucial about environs useful who never tackled dungeon population higher many cities those whose egos spend much time city great outdoors both forgotten best handle important remember advice tells everything adventurers telling same situation classic blind men elephant each partly wrong invite add annals graves</keywords>
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information