STAR TREK 2d20
Page 27 of 59 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    You are telling it to use a header blocktype and a text5 frame at the same time. Heade text if I remember correctly is "string" and not "formattedtext."

Ideally, your code should be similar to this:

Code:
    <block_01>
    		<blocktype type="string">header</blocktype>
    		<text type="string">Players Handbook</text>
    	</block_01>
    Next block would be your text or image.
    Thanks, it was text type "string" that I needed. I can still use frame though!
    Ultimate License Holder

Thank you so much for this extension. I really appreciate it!

A little direction

capture.jpg

I downloaded the file from the first page, and this is the result. I don't see an .ext file. Is there a special way to set this up? Please excuse this fail boat rider.

The file you downloaded IS the .ext
    Fantasy Module Parser (Module Creator for Fantasy Grounds) Discord Server: https://discord.gg/78SdFgg
    Fantasy Module Parser Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fantasymoduleparser

Blog Entries
    @ThatManOmega, go back up one directory level to your Downloads folder and take the Author file you downloaded and drop it into your extensions folder.
    Ultimate License Holder

I think there might a bug in the Unity (unofficial version) of the extension. When exporting in FGU.
    Unless I'm doing something wrong, which is very possible, it's been a few months since I made my last reference manual with the Author.

I can't get images to show up on top of story entries in the reference manual. I've tried leaving a newline or two from the image link dragged from the Images (after adding to images from Assets), to the text below.
    Only the link appears, but not a rendition of the image as I recall from before.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Sounds like it's working like it should in that case.

If the images are showing up in the reference manual on your end, I must be doing something wrong.
    Sorry about that. I'll try to figure out where I've gone wrong.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; December 19th, 2019 at 16:48.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

One thing to check, dont use any formatting in the link to the image. no Bold, underline, italic, etc.

And dont have two image links right next to each other, make sure two image links are separated by a blank line.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    Celestian so its here, Author throws these errors in FGU:
    Code:
    [1/18/2020 3:49:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/buttons/button_statpointmode.png) for icon (button_bulk_add). [Author] [extension.xml]
    [1/18/2020 3:49:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/buttons/button_statpointmode_down.png) for icon (button_bulk_add_down). [Author] [extension.xml]
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information