DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 59 of 59 First ... 949575859

Thread: Project: Author

The standard reference manual builder and records system does not have a feature to lock/unlock all the records with a single click; but it does reset them all to default module settings when you create an export.

Regards,
    JPG

Since I am converting mainly adventures and such and not just reference manuals I kind of like having the Story entries. I have been using FG to GM for a long time and have honestly not really used the Reference manual part of any of the adventures I run for Pathfinder or PF2E. I kind of get why it's there, and it is a bit more like having a PDF I suppose but I have not really found the utility of it yet and like the Story entries. So far I have only seen that the Ref manual has the in-line graphics unlike the story entries. But when running things, I find that they sort of just get in the way. As long as I have links to the images I need for the adventure, that is much more important to me.

I do appreciate the tool you have created and just used it to do a 300 page book conversion and was in the middle of another 300+ page book so I was a bit worried when it broke on Tuesday. Thanks for updating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The standard reference manual builder and records system does not have a feature to lock/unlock all the records with a single click; but it does reset them all to default module settings when you create an export.

Regards,
    JPG
    This is the only reason I use this extension. If the functionality could make it into the UI that would be great.

Thread Information