DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 59 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Quote Originally Posted by Berwind View Post
    I'm currently using Author with FGU and everything has been working fine thus far except inline images.
    When I export the same campaign files in classic; I can see my inline images just fine, however when I use FGU to export; the images only appear as links.

Also, thanks for working on this awesome extension! This has been a godsend.
    More than likely the formatting changed in the FGU versions of linked images so the matching to find links and convert to an inline image for the ref-manual won't work.

I will work it out tho right now I'm not doing a lot of serious work with FGU on extensions until it is released into production. Various things can and probably will change between now and release and I'd rather update them just once.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

@Celestian : Is there a way to modify this extension to make the export command not ignore the <list> </list> content I have done?
    5E DM, Player, FG conversions, learning LUA, engineer, geek, Ultimate License, Unity Supporter.

DMs Guild Creator

Quote Originally Posted by 4wire View Post
    @Celestian : Is there a way to modify this extension to make the export command not ignore the <list> </list> content I have done?
    Not sure what you mean. Author shouldn't modify the text outside of the ref-manual for inline images that are individually listed.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I mean the export function only looks at specific tags and ignores others. I was hoping we could use an extension to include list tags so that fancy lists can be added to exported modules. I'm still wrapping my head around how FG interacts with lua scripts.
    5E DM, Player, FG conversions, learning LUA, engineer, geek, Ultimate License, Unity Supporter.

DMs Guild Creator

I mean the export function only looks at specific tags and ignores others. I was hoping we could use an extension to include list tags so that fancy lists can be added to exported modules. I'm still wrapping my head around how FG interacts with lua scripts.
    I'm still not clear on what you mean "specific tags" and "list of tags". What are these "tags".
    ---

The <list></list> tags.

DMs Guild Creator

The <list></list> tags.
    Unfortunately that's not helping me understand what you mean. "Fancy Lists"? Picture or image might help if that's possible.
    ---

It sounds like to me @4wire is saying that when he tries to /export, everything exports fine except it does not export anything within formatted text fields of type "list".
    In other words, like it is filtering out any "list" formatted text fields, and not exporting those.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurnok View Post
    It sounds like to me @4wire is saying that when he tries to /export, everything exports fine except it does not export anything within formatted text fields of type "list".
    In other words, like it is filtering out any "list" formatted text fields, and not exporting those.
    I spoke with him in Discord. He was referring to the lists that show in the library and the headers/filters that are used when someone edits XML directly. This currently isnt an option with Author exports. It creates the generic "list" of all the records.
    ---

Update 5.05

• [Fixed] Error with force-set (when not using it) for tokens.
    • [Update] Various changes to improve compatibility with other extensions. (XML/merge rules)
    • [Added] Stats command lists NPC count.
    • [Added] Read Only exclusion option per record.

The "read only" exclusion is for modules that need to be read only but you want to exclude records such as "Tables" from that RO status. If you do not flag a module read only this option will have no effect.

---

Thread Information