FG Spreadshirt Swag

Fantasy Language Pack

Hi, I was browsing and I couldn't find any Fantasy Language pack for Savage Worlds. In fact, I couldn't find much in the way of Language packs for Savage Worlds. Any help would be appreciated. All else fails, I guess I'll have to try to make my own extension, though to be honest, I have little idea on what I'm doing.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I suspect the OP is looking for something like the Forgotten Realms 'languages' extension. In other words he wants languages to appear in different fonts like it does in 5e. I can't see such an extension for SW. On the other hand Trenloe may well be right.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I suspect the OP is looking for something like the Forgotten Realms 'languages' extension. In other words he wants languages to appear in different fonts like it does in 5e. I can't see such an extension for SW. On the other hand Trenloe may well be right.
    Yes this is exactly what I wanted... I do not think Lpak is what I want as that is to actually translate the rules into another language.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Trenloe your extension works in SavageWorlds but requires the ruleset to be added...
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-(FG-v3-1-3-)
    OMG, yes this is what I was looking for... Thank you Dammed for solving the issue and Trenloe for creating the thing in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Trenloe your extension works in SavageWorlds but requires the ruleset to be added...
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-(FG-v3-1-3-)
    Updated to allow use in SavageWorlds - I've only done basic testing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I’ll help test, as I will use it in my soon to be current campaign. So far so good.

Thread Information