DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

Loading the FG Gap theme and no other extensions, results in a lot of error messages, when pressing the effects button.

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (label_conditions) in windowclass (effectlist)
    + many many lines similar to this.

Vires Animi

I'm not seeing this. I assume you mean the 'Simple Brown' extension rather than FG Gap.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Loading the FG Gap theme and no other extensions, results in a lot of error messages, when pressing the effects button.

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (label_conditions) in windowclass (effectlist)
    + many many lines similar to this.

Vires Animi
    As Zacchaeus mentions - are you using the new SmiteWorks provided extensions in v3.3.4 test? Not the old FG GAP extension downloaded from the website.

If you are using the new theme, which ruleset are you using that causes the errors?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you're using the FG Gap extension from the DM's guild, you'll need to contact the author, but you can't, because he made it open source and no longer maintains it.

Since it's a third-party extension, SmiteWorks/FG won't help troubleshoot, you'll need to depend on the community.

You'd be better off switching to Simple Brown, it looks like the same thing.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

I thought I has purged the extension from my extension folder, however, it seems I had 2 copies or something, obviously missing one. Yes. It all works in Core / 5E.

Sorry for my blindness.

Vires Animi

I didn't read the release notes to see that FG Gap extension (now called Simple Brown) been rolled into the official release.

That's pretty cool.

Dave
    Last edited by dberkompas; January 26th, 2018 at 18:00.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Yes. But unfortunately there is no graphic for a shared link. It defaults to the green dragon icon, which looks totally out of place.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Yes. But unfortunately there is no graphic for a shared link. It defaults to the green dragon icon, which looks totally out of place.

Vires Animi
    I suspect this is because you have the Wizards Theme and the other one both selected. You should only have one theme at a time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Updates

• [PFRPG/3.5E] Max stat armor adjustment not calculating properly when multiple armor pieces limited max stat. (such as tower shield) Fixed.

Files Changed

3.5E
    Scripts: CharManager

Regards,
    JPG

I suspect this is because you have the Wizards Theme and the other one both selected. You should only have one theme at a time.
    Nope. Pretty sure that no version of this theme has ever had an icon for that.

Vires Animi

Thread Information