Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    Updates

• [DEV][CoreRPG+] The reference_list and reference_groupedlist windows will now automatically pull default window title based on record type, if not specified by name field.

JPG

MW, did you see my offhand request in Nickademus’ cool reference link thread to make onInit to where we can return something causing window creation to abort? Obviously, false won’t work because it will break all other code. Seems an easy do?

Already checked into that, because I ran into the same issue recently. It's not possible without a major rework of the client code, which is not planned for the current FG client.

JPG

Updates

• [5E] Multi-word skill titles not being parsed in racial traits. (i.e. Sleight of Hand) Fixed.

JPG

Thanks for looking.

Thanks Moon Wizard

Blog Entries
    Im pretty sure these are bugs. I unloaded my CoS extension and played vanilla and it still occurred.
    Am running 3.3.4 and 5e and I noticed these bugs:

1. Attacks and Spells lost their Damage Dice. Eg Longsword lost its Dice but still had its bonus damage. Same with Magic Missile etc.
    2. PCs lost their Hit Dice type so Long Rest couldnt re-populate their HD.

I thought there was a third but I cant think of it just now...

I'm not seeing this in my campaign (which isn't COS but I don't see that should matter). Is this in the character sheets of the players?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing this in my campaign (which isn't COS but I don't see that should matter). Is this in the character sheets of the players?
    Yes Character Sheets.

Updates

• [5E] Added more output messages when adjustments applied during drag and drop character building.
    • [5E] Better support for feat drag and drop (ability adjustments, proficiencies, languages, init adj, passive adj, speed adj)
    • [5E] Durable feat ensures minimum PC hit die roll is equal to greater of 2 or twice Constitution bonus.
    • [5E] Medium Armor Master and Dragon Hide feats considered when calculating PC armor class.
    • [5E] Updated damage resistance ordering to match PHB rules more closely: numerical resistance, numerical vulnerability, regular resistance, regular vulnerability.
    • [5E] Spell slots reset to match Spellcasting trait when NPC added to combat tracker.
    • [4E] Updated effect handling for fixed REGEN and DMGO to match PHB rules more closely. Regeneration and ongoing damage of same type do not stack.
    • [CoreRPG+] Automatic record lists built for library during export are showing empty lists. Fixed for new exports.
    • [CoreRPG+] Encounters built using wildcard token references would incorrectly replace tokens with letters when added to combat tracker. Fixed.
    • [5E] EXHAUSTION effect on PC would cause script error on long rest. Fixed.
    • [5E] Weapon entries were not inheriting item properties when item added to PC. Fixed.
    • [5E] Spell levels with 1 slot not being parsed for NPC spell slot tracking. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script error when dropping wildcard spell links onto PC Actions tab while no modules with matching links open. Fixed.
    • [5E] Spell lookup failure on spells with asterisk suffix to indicate when they are cast in advance. Fixed.
    • [CnC] Script errors when players attempts to move or add spells on PC Spells tab. Fixed.
    • [CnC] Casting mode not changing to standard when moving or adding spells on PC spells tab. Fixed.
    • [DEV][CoreRPG+] Add "imagelink" and "captionlink" fields to reference manual blocks to support direct links by clicking/dragging images or captions, instead of requiring separate link text.

JPG

Thread Information