Starfinder Playlist

Change the mouse pointer images

Is there access to this resource?

My usecase is for a sci-fi themed pointer/reticle.

You can only change it to the hand or back to the arrow.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thanks for the heads up, kinda surprised this isn't available given how much we already have access to.

My mouse pointer cycles back and forth between the hand and the arrow, and I haven’t quite figured out the rule that makes it change. Im not thrilled with either option, but I prefer the arrow. Is there a way to (a) change the pointer or at least (b) keep the pointer as the arrow?

The pointer changes to a hand when mouse over something that you can do such as roll a dice, click on a link or many other operations. This is pretty much a computer standard. You can see the same thing on any windows application when you mouse over a filename or folder or menu item.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The pointer changes to a hand when mouse over something that you can do such as roll a dice, click on a link or many other operations. This is pretty much a computer standard. You can see the same thing on any windows application when you mouse over a filename or folder or menu item.
    That’s kind of what it seemed like. Is there a way to change the pointers?

Thread Information