DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New Player looking for intro adventure

Brand new to FG. Long time RPG P&P/MMORPG'r. Just downloaded the Full Version FG client.

I'm very interested in learning how to swim in these waters. Is anyone interested in hosting a pick up one time adventure for myself and anyonelse that might need abit of an intro to the method?

I'm in San Diego and can be flexible w/ times as long as I have a few days notice.

Please post if this sounds reasonable. Or other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Frank

I'll try it

Hey,

I'm new too and would like to try out a test game or two. I just added a game on the calendar if you want to join it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=54

It will be pretty short and just a way for us to test out the game for the first time online. We can change the time if you need to.

Xuub,

I applied. Sounds good. I may be home right around 3pm PST (your start time) so give me just a few to get set up. Otherwise...I'm looking fwd to it. At work now so AIM and such won't work..but I can get PMs from the FG website.

See you later today.

Frank--San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang
    Xuub,

See you later today.
    Sounds good. See you then!

Time

I'm interested, but I can't play until later in the evening (9:30 EST). Let me know if the schedule is moveable.

I'm good for 6:30pm PST (9:30EST)...my wife is working 3-11pm tonite so, Yeah for me and FG!

Xuub?

Quote Originally Posted by edwolfe
    I'm interested, but I can't play until later in the evening (9:30 EST). Let me know if the schedule is moveable.

Sorry, I couldn't do it at 930.
    Xuub

Xuub,

Thanks for the first run. Sorry it wasn't as productive as possible but I appreciate the intro.
    Lookin fwd to next time.

Frank

Short and Sweet

I had fun too. I learned a bit. I realized that for a DM in FG you either need to be very prepared or be able to type fast and read what the players are typing at the same time.!

Pen and paper is often a bit tricky when the group splits up, and I think that with FG it will be even more tricky.

Other than that I think it's great.

Xuub

When are you guys playing again?
    I'm from the East coast as well...Yes, a newbie as well.
    Not sure if you guys were thinking of playing next week some time.
    I am available this Sunday night and Tuesday night. Not sure when you
    guys were getting together again.

Did you guys create characters before the session?

Thanks!
    Eric

Thread Information