5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP Tomb of Annihilation Tuesday nights (7pm EST)

Looking for some players for a new ToA campaign. We'll start with Cellar of Death and then through teh hardcover and possibly some of the AL modules. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2904

I have an Ultimate license.
    Last edited by bremillard; December 30th, 2017 at 16:55.

I signed up, but wanted to let you know that I'm a noob. Haven't played d&d in 15 years and haven't played on fantasy grounds yet. But I'm slowly knocking the rust off and quick at picking things up. Soooo, if you're willing to be a little patient, I'm game...to add to this, I've gone thru about 30 tutorials and I'm fairly confident that I'm ready to roll (literally).
    Last edited by allenedg; January 2nd, 2018 at 11:25.

Don't worry about it. That's what AL is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by allenedg View Post
    I signed up, but wanted to let you know that I'm a noob. Haven't played d&d in 15 years and haven't played on fantasy grounds yet. But I'm slowly knocking the rust off and quick at picking things up. Soooo, if you're willing to be a little patient, I'm game...to add to this, I've gone thru about 30 tutorials and I'm fairly confident that I'm ready to roll (literally).

I live in Bangkok, but I *WORK* remote in Boston MA. My freetime is EST and I sleep noon to dinner
    I have been doing Organized Play for...a really embarrassing number of years but am brand new to Fantasy Grounds, what would we like to do in terms of connecting to the game and getting our characters input before game day? I have used roll20, so perhaps I am crossing wires. Is this going to be a primary task for the first session?

Well I can't speak to what bremillard's plan to start the campaign is but I'd be willing to help ya get your character set up before next Tuesday if you'd like.

I just joined FG with a standard sub and created a level 1 mountain dwarf paladin. I haven’t played D&D almost 40 years. I probably need some coaching with my sheet but I filled out what I could. I used the char creator on ddb and then transfer the info over. I have a flexible schedule and available most of the time. Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I would love to join.
    i am new to FG but a veteran D&D player and played some 5e games with friends.
    what day and time will the sessions take place?

The game is currently full. Thank you.

Nevermind this.
    Last edited by FlyingCodpiece; January 6th, 2018 at 01:42. Reason: No longer relevant.

Hi my brother flyingcodpiece is in the campaign and I would like to join as well. How do I do so?

Thread Information