5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: FG Con 12

FG Con 12

Just looking to confirm if and when Fg Con 12 would be occurring next year for 1) friends who would want to DM and 2) for the rest of us who will be in other Cons in Feb and March and need to figure out scheduling. Has there been any updates for 2018?

Blog Entries
    Since I've been around (not that long), FG Con has always been in April and October. Exact dates will be announced as it gets closer once @damned knows his schedule.

Blog Entries
    Note that FG Daze is coming up January 20th.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...!-January-20th!
    EDIT: wrong date and link!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

With most folk on vacation through December and epics taking a couple months to organize on the AL side of things, are there any AL adventure premieres for FG Daze? Otherwise, I think we're gonna be busy prepping FG mods and Roll20 game rooms for Ethereal Couch Con in Feb.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information