DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP: Rise of the Runelords (Anniversary Edition) (PAID GAME)

***EDIT: GAME IS NOW FULL***

FG License:GM has Ultimate, players need Demo
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: UTC
    Day of week and time: Sunday 15:00-21:00
    Planned start date: Jan 28, 2018
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 6 hours, monthly
    Term: Adventure Path

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Full
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: Paizo published classes/races

Details of the scenario: In the sleepy coastal town of Sandpoint, evil is brewing. An attack by crazed goblins during the annual Swallowtail Festival quickly turns into something more ominous as the shadows of a dark past come back to haunt the town—and perhaps all of Varisia. Can the heroes stop the awakening of a legendary runelord and keep him from reclaiming his lost kingdom of greed?

GM FEES: This game is a paid game, $20 per player per session.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Here
    Last edited by Miyu; January 4th, 2018 at 00:27.

Hi Miyu,

I am interested in this game (been looking to play in this AP since 2013).

Couple of questions:
    1. Will the sessions always be the last Sunday of the month at the same time?
    2. What happens if one or two participants can’t make a session?
    3. What is your intent as far as how long this campaign will last... one book or the entire AP, or a certain character level?
    4. How do you accept payment?
    5. Pay in advance per session?
    6. Any consideration for prepaying a number of sessions? Discounts for prepaying?
    *Edited To Add* 7. Is there an interview process to enter this game?
    *Edited To Add* 8. Will there be a session 0? If so, is that a paid session as well?

Finally, do you have a webpage/blog/YouTube and/or bio of your GM/DM experience and/or demonstration of your GM/DM style that can be reviewed?

Thank you for GMing.

Lee
    Last edited by lacker; December 29th, 2017 at 18:04.

Hey Lee, thanks for expressing interest in this game. I will attempt to answer all of your questions here.

1. The session will always be on a Sunday at the same time, not necessarily the last one of the month. The exact Sunday will depend on the group's needs/availability.

2. If people can't make it, I will look to the group for a consensus on how they want to proceed. Do they want to reschedule, or play through without them? How do they want to handle XP? Every group is different, and I try to accomodate each group's preferences as much as possible. That being said, I do fully expect players to make every attempt to be there, on time; especially as this is only being held once a month.

3. My intention as to length is to complete the adventure path.

4. I am currently using a paypal.me link, but am open to and considering other methods.

5. Payment is expected after the session, but before the next session (i.e., session 1 payed before we begin session 2, etc.).

6. Should you wish to prepay for sessions, I would have to discuss that with you; but yes, I would be willing to work out a discount for prepaying for sessions.

7. As to process for entering, no formal process, no. This game is commissioned by a particular individual, so it would ultimately be their call. As far as I am concerned, all are welcome, so long as they are not disruptive. That being said, we will have a Discord group chat to get to know each other a bit prior to game start, and to make sure there are no glaring personality conflicts.

8. Yes, I plan on a session 0 prior to Jan 28, which is provided at no cost.

9. I do not currently have anything up (although that is in the works). I do have a few players who stream games when they can, and I can make sure you get those links when games are being streamed. I would also be happy to let you sit in and observe a session if you would like to before committing.

Hopefully that answered your questions. If you have any more, please let me know!

Sounds great! Applied. New to pathfinder but not new to rpgs. Keep me posted on session 0, might be traveling before the 26th

Uh Oh, applied on Calendar and now I notice the *** GAME FULL *** on OP.

Well, just let me know if you have any defections till the first game and I will apply properly.

Best regards and good game in any case

Hey, thanks for the application. Unfortunately, this game is indeed full, but I may be running another iteration of it here soon based on the response this has gotten. Meanwhile, I will indeed add you to a list of alternates in case we lose players. Meanwhile, I wish to invite you (and anybody else who may be interested in finding games) to join my Discord server, Tabletop Lounge. It is an excellent place to hang out with fellow RPers, and catch a game.

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to getting to chat, and hopefully get you into a game soon.

Hello Miyu,

Thanks for the kind reply. And looking forward to meet you.

Regards,

Thread Information