5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Bought Tokens where do I find them?

I just bought Heroic Characters 6 Token Pack. I clicked update on FG.

Where do I find the tokens? Wish to use one in a campaign I am in.

Click on tokens and then on the modules button, find the module and click load to make them available in game. You’ll see a new bag in the tokens window with your tokens in it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I do not see a Modules button in the tokens. When i open Tokens, the bag looks greyed out.
    If i create a campaign i can see the tokens. Just cant seem to find a way to add them to the character i made on his campaign.

Okay i bought them from Devins site as well. Now i can use it.
    Last edited by Durak; December 23rd, 2017 at 03:20.

Blog Entries
    You should not need to buy them from two sites.

Did you buy it from the FG store or Steam?

If Steam, you need to make sure your accounts are linked to each other.

If on the FG store, once you run update, assuming you use the same user name in the store as FG, you just need to click on the tokens button then modules and then open the new tokens.

Once that is done, a bag will appear in the tokens area and the new tokens are in the appropriately named bag.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

The issue here is the difference between Portraits (images a player can add to their PC from the player's \portraits directory or the player's Portraits modules) and tokens (images a GM can add to NPCs/Creatures or PCs from the GMs \tokens directory or GMs token modules).

If a player adds a portrait to their PC it auto generates a token based off that portrait in that campaign only.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information