STAR TREK 2d20

The Spider of Cormanthor - call for players

I'm looking for players for my upcoming campaign. There are enough people who have singed up for it, but half of them didn't even reply to my private message, the other half did reply and then did not write anything on the Calendar page, even though I accepted them and invited to discuss my rules and at least say 'hi' to the others, I don't have to mention they didn't send me their character background story, eh?

OK, there's a core group of players, those being: acmer, Killian and Trianna Darkwood, I need minimum one, but I'd like to take two or three more (that makes up to six).

You can read on the campaign here, where it all started. The requirement is that you have to be in GMT/CET zone.

The plot is set in a region of Faerun (yes, FR), called The Vast, so you can go for everything FR related. If you do want to play with us, send me a private message telling in which timezone you are and who you'd like to play.

Thanks! Ah, the scheduled session on 17th of March is a one-timer setup, we'll roll the characters and discuss some rules, etc. We're starting the actual adventure one week later.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

eager player

sorry i quess im out wrong time zone im est

Read carefully next time. :] Noone is eager to play? I recall you wrote that Alkavien had some bad rules, which you didn't like. What is it that you don't like about mine? No, really, I want to know.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

I wonder if i can play? I'm sort of bad at reading timezones lol.

I have no more spots open, plus you're 10h ahead of me, so we will be playing around 5-11am your time on Friday or Saturday, I bet you wouldn't like to get up before 5am to play. ;P

Sorry, I didn't reply to your PMs nor e-mail, because I simply had no time to do so. But anyways, Australian players are out of the question here.

Hehe, thats ok buddy! But please do check your emails.

Just posting to say I had fun last night and can wait to play next week. See you all there.
    See you around the table.

does anyone know if there are any Australian servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kipros
    does anyone know if there are any Australian servers?
    There are no "servers", it's not a MMORPG, it's a tabletop (simulation). You have to find yourself a Dungeon Master and a group of players to play with. Of course, you have to buy at least FG Lite License. There seems to be at least one Ozzy on these forums, though he has too long nickname for me to remember (since I never spoke with him), in ends in Pawz, I think they were playing (or going to play) d20 modern set in World War II?

BTW. if you could at least resize your signature to be smaller... it ruins the forums a bit.

Thread Information