DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Harrow Deck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    From what I can tell the universal extension is just for enabling other modules. If it does also work for extensions though, I don't mind trying it that way.
    Ah, I didn't realize this was an extension.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah. It does also have an informational based module but for the functionality, I mostly was wanting the Extension to work in my 5e game so I could facilitate that mechanic there. :-)

Sorry for casting Animate Undead on this topic, but the end output of this discussion is not clear to me.

Can someone confirm if Harrow Deck works for D&D5e somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by MytosBR View Post
    Can someone confirm if Harrow Deck works for D&D5e somehow?
    Nope.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nope.
    Ok, thank you.

OK so the harrow deck was made for Pathfinder but it goes on the alignment system found in most RPG's. LG, NG, CN, LN, etc.... so you could use it with any roleplaying game as a fun way to use a form of tarot or divination into your games. It is not mechanic or game specific.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLGORE View Post
    OK so the harrow deck was made for Pathfinder but it goes on the alignment system found in most RPG's. LG, NG, CN, LN, etc.... so you could use it with any roleplaying game as a fun way to use a form of tarot or divination into your games. It is not mechanic or game specific.
    Sure, but this extension contains exactly one PF spell, because of which it can't work with D&D5e ruleset.
    FG Products Development: Beasts & Barbarians, Shaintar, Carrion Crown

It was also set up so that you can't go in and modify it to apply to other rulesets. It's locked up as a paid product if I remember my blunder from back then in not knowing that at purchase :-/

That said, I'd totally use it if it applied to other D20 games where it could apply :-D

Sorry i lost that card and use the deck chaotically lol

Thread Information